**** The Official Ventura County Fusion Vs Rangers

gogzy

I know you didn't, I thought you - and by extension everyone else - deserved to know what I think about it because, let's face it, that's the only reason anyone comes on here.

Over the 4 pre-season games I think we are all aware how you feel about them. I have been paying attention, if it makes you feel any better.

I waited until now to post a comment because I was so angry last night I thought it more 'prudent' to wait until I had calmed down.

Initially, I thought that Rangers had chosen their tour opposition for their comedy value....but I certainly wasn't laughing last night! Embarrassing and utterly humiliating!

I thought we had chosen these lower league 'development' teams with the express purpose of ensuring (well, as far as possible) comfortable games and positive, confidence building results.........but how embarrassing was that! God knows what the next few games have in store for us! Thank goodness we aren't playing MLS teams!

Yes, the 'playing surface' was atrocious, and the markings confusing, but make no mistake, we were fucking woeful! Amateur college players made us look like a Sunday league team.....yes, it was that bad.

So far it's played three, won one against Buckie Thistle!

Sorry, I genuinely am trying hard to remain positive.

to you, and you only, give you 5-1

max bet tenner

loser sticks either tenner or 50 into govan blues thing

Pretty poor odds for a man with so little faith in Ally - considering you get the draw ( vs Hearts) for clarity the Hibs game is the cup - so Rangers win if we go through? If so your on!

Just read we lost 3-1. Fans moaning it was the slowest and worse performance they've seen in ages from Rangers.

How bad was it for folk who stayed up? Can't believe we got beat 3-1. :lol:

Why was McCulloch in the team again? What was our formations?

541 in the first half and we had 5 CBs on the pitch, caught the entire 2nd half and it was awful, Jig played CM.

Pretty poor odds for a man with so little faith in Ally - considering you get the draw ( vs Hearts) for clarity the Hibs game is the cup - so Rangers win if we go through? If so your on!

lol

aye very good

try getting 5-1 at the bookies

I know your a tight wad but ffs im gifting the £50 to be honest

if he doesn't win both these matches he needs chased

you are so confident, I n your rangers news world

stick yer tenner where your gub is

ive stuck my 50 there

he needs to win both matches

not lose one, draw one, replay one etc

win them

should be a doddle according to you are your all is well with the world brigade

5-4-1 Miller upfront on his own.......jig shoehorned into team in midfield......playing against a 4th tier American team.......... McCoist is set in his ways and clueless pre-season or not we shouldn't be getting beat by these teams and at least putting in a performance ffs..

I'm only annoyed because I'm absolutely shattered now, the goals were conceded by lazy defending which I doubt will happen when we get into the swing of things in competitive matches. Second half we were brighter and we missed chances we would likely to take when match ready. It really counts for very little, Bristol City lost the other day to Weston, fuking Weston a team my mates play against regularly and they're dreadful like 8 tiers below Conference but there still favoured to get promotion and probably will.

The only I worry I have is that Jig was still picked when the team had no use for him which I seriously hope won't be a regular occurrance in the season.

He should be gone by now bit not for friendly results. How the fuck he hasn't at least got a ramsdens cup under his belt is beyond me. We will be piss poor to watch again for the vast majority of the season.

I can picture Kris Boyd being our go to guy if we aren't winning with ten to go. Miller running himself into the ground up top with little or no support. I'm pretty fed up with ally and his teams as a whole in all honesty.

My wee yin struggles to watch us. We play no sort of entertaining style. He's seeing man city, arsenal, Chelsea etc then the shite we serve up. We barely ever put a decent performance in. We don't even look like a side playing with any sort of direction.

I know these are friendlies and this mob today have been playing competitive football for a few months already but these results sum us up. Win comfortably playing fast direct football then draw with brora. Then pump Fulham then lose to this shower of shite.

I don't believe we will ever play barca/bayern/real Madrid style football bit ffs can we at least try and play something that resembles the game

I will say and I'm pretty certain of it Lewis macloed and others who want to pls expansive football will get to fuck at the first decent offer. We are absolutely brutal to watch at times its fuvking criminal.

Rangers used to play without fear now we just don't want to lose and I'm dreading another season of utter pish.

We will win the league but it will be q long Long long season.

He should be gone by now bit not for friendly results. How the fuck he hasn't at least got a ramsdens cup under his belt is beyond me. We will be piss poor to watch again for the vast majority of the season.

I can picture Kris Boyd being our go to guy if we aren't winning with ten to go. Miller running himself into the ground up top with little or no support. I'm pretty fed up with ally and his teams as a whole in all honesty.

My wee yin struggles to watch us. We play no sort of entertaining style. He's seeing man city, arsenal, Chelsea etc then the shite we serve up. We barely ever put a decent performance in. We don't even look like a side playing with any sort of direction.

I know these are friendlies and this mob today have been playing competitive football for a few months already but these results sum us up. Win comfortably playing fast direct football then draw with brora. Then pump Fulham then lose to this shower of shite.

I don't believe we will ever play barca/bayern/real Madrid style football bit ffs can we at least try and play something that resembles the game

I will say and I'm pretty certain of it Lewis macloed and others who want to pls expansive football will get to fuck at the first decent offer. We are absolutely brutal to watch at times its fuvking criminal.

Rangers used to play without fear now we just don't want to lose and I'm dreading another season of utter pish.

With the amount of football shown on Sky,BT etc I think there is every chance we could miss out on or lose a whole host of fans.

Good points

"McCoist: Defending let us down"

You had five centre halfs on the pitch you absolute fucking embarrassment!

And tbh we shouldn't have been doing to much defending, always believed you defend from the front, we always seem to sit off teams and invite pressure on, we should press teams higher up the park IMO.

what will it take for wallace to tell ally to leave?

do we need to wait until we lose out on promotion? then spend another fucking season trying again?

i'm fucking serious man. if we aren't in a good position by December then Wallace better tell Ally to walk.

Can't believe the outrage over a pre season friendly, ppl greeting because McCulloch played ha ha

I can only assume none of you have ever played for a football team.

the whole point of pre season is to get every single player fit and ready for the first 'match' of the season, with a chance of trying different players in different positions, and different formations. results are meaningless. do ppl expect us to play our best 11 in every game?

McCoist is now a "bastard" for getting beat in a pre season friendly ? Talk of the bheast. or a spoiled little brat.

what will it take for wallace to tell ally to leave?

do we need to wait until we lose out on promotion? then spend another fucking season trying again?

i'm fucking serious man. if we aren't in a good position by December then Wallace better tell Ally to walk.

Unfortunately Wallace appears unwilling to make the hard decisions.

Gough and mini murray were pictured sitting together at the game.

lol

aye very good

try getting 5-1 at the bookies

I know your a tight wad but ffs im gifting the £50 to be honest

if he doesn't win both these matches he needs chased

you are so confident, I n your rangers news world

stick yer tenner where your gub is

ive stuck my 50 there

he needs to win both matches

not lose one, draw one, replay one etc

win them

should be a doddle according to you are your all is well with the world brigade

Lol you sure do winge a lot.

For a man who thinks everything about the team / management is wrong you are squirming abit.

But ok I back two straight wins with a tenner at 5/1 cash to GB from losrr

Can't believe the outrage over a pre season friendly, ppl greeting because McCulloch played ha ha

I can only assume none of you have ever played for a football team.

the whole point of pre season is to get every single player fit and ready for the first 'match' of the season, with a chance of trying different players in different positions, and different formations. results are meaningless. do ppl expect us to play our best 11 in every game?

McCoist is now a "bastard" for getting beat in a pre season friendly ? Talk of the bheast. or a spoiled little brat.

No, he's a useless bastard. Oh and if you think this is about a pre-season friendly, then you're a fucking idiot.