Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

McCoist has hidden behind our off field problems for 3 years.

Apart from McCulloch, who was signed when McCoist was Assistant Manager, and Hutton who came through the youths every player on the field for Rangers was signed by him. His judgement of players, tactics, team selections and match decision making is woeful. He has no positive attributes for the role of manager, never mind at the biggest club in the land.

For some time now it has been recognised that the lack of a scouting network is a major failing yet nothing has been done to address it by the manager or the Board. Quite frankly I am disgusted by that.

Neilson and Levein took over 3months ago and several on here posted that HEarts were downsizing to the extent that they would not get out of the division. They showed today their intentions to go up at the first attempt with a host of new players that looked far better than our existing and new players. It is early days but comparing their performance against ours, especially when you consider they were away from home, it is clear that we need fresh ideas as we are stagnating.

We were lucky against Hibs and barely deserved a draw today although we somehow managed to even throw that away.

The fans now have no choice but to vocally get McCoist out. I hoped that McCoist would either recognise his failings and resign for the good of Rangers or the Board would act but neither seems realistic or likely and the fans need to voice their displeasure for the good of Rangers.

GET TO FUCK. Fucking embarrassment. Wonder what the excuse will be today. He's got a worse brass neck than the tarriers

He gave his excuse this morning before the game the guys a fukin waste of space

Today I was beeling .Went from my seat from Govan to Enclosure to tell Ally how I felt .No booing .No get to fuck .I got as close as I could .Time is up Ally .Please do the decent thing .Sadly the heckling from others was tame .He has a total brass neck now

So this is how we treat one of our own?

We can disagree with him, think he should go. We can even say it and explain why.

But do we treat a true Ranger in this way?

Really?

Fuck up.

He'll always be a club legend but he is a shite manager and he's never going to leave if we just sit back and stay silent. Nobody is bigger than the club itself.

He tried nothing new again. The Templeton sub was predicted by many of us. The line up was predicted by thousands of us. Hutton replacing Black with no variation in tactics was as predictable as it was useless. No width yet again and a midfield pairing of Black and Law who simply cannot dominate one single game at this level.

Out of ideas, out of time and this board need to show some balls and leadership.

If he is in charge for the next home game there will be thousands of empty seats.