Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

As much as i want him gone, sadly i do not see it happening for a long while yet :(

Until then.... It will be a long, eye gauging time!

Have not seen his post match interview yet, but can already say what was said... Poor performance for the most part. Vut in areas we played well, very disappointing overall, missed chances, failed to capitalise bla bla fucking bla!

I hate slagging off any Rangers manager, but Ally hasn't a clue. He's bought some top class players and has some good up and coming players, yet he persists in the same team game after game. He has no idea of how to manage Rangers FC and I believe is living only on his reputation as an ex-player and being one of us. That today was a fucking embarrassment and I'm really sad to say it, but please leave now Ally as you're turning our club into a laughing stock.

Not even gonna put this one on Ally, and I think the guy is utterly utterly clueless.

Our players are absolutely awful. Every one of them bar miller were fucking atrocious today.

Everything about the club in a footballing sense is fucked. Can't even be arsed to analyse it anymore. Everything needs to change and near enough everyone needs to go.

Not even knee jerk, I don't see us beating that Hearts side once this season, and I don't think we'll better them over the 38.

Not just a long season, but long long years ahead of us.

It gets worse and worse under this useless dud.

No organisation. No shape. No plan. Nothing whatsoever.

You could put a cardboard cutout of him in the dugout during a game and there would be no difference. Never seen a more un-inspirational manager in my life. Would honestly be out of his depth managing a junior team.

Time for Wallace to find a set and sack him before he sets us back even MORE years.

We had a thread at the end of the season that showed 90% of the support wanted McCoist gone, it's the start of the new season and 90% of us still want him gone.

What is it going to take before we finally wake up and get rid of the guy?

I know its not our way but a demo would give this board some balls to get rid of him.