Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Its going to be a shame for him when fans start booing him, he clearly doesnt see the fans dislike and imo hes on his way to damaging his own legacy at the club

He has no one to blame himself on that score.

If he can't see he's not up to the task and ruining us after defeats in the Ramsdens cup final and the dire gutless performances against a torn appart Hibs and Hearts side at Ibrox then he's a fool.

Deep down he knows but he also won't do a thing until someone try's to move him out, he's making a fortune from our club and he aint going to give that up any time soon off his own back.

He looks after no 1 does Ally McCoist.

I started this thread because i have no respect for McCoist as our manager. Other aspects i won't go in to as this thread is about his abilities (or lack thereof) in management.

I would hope that he sees what we all see and resigns without being booed or sacked. 3 years is long enough to judge him and it is patently obvious he is not good enough. When ex players and opposition managers start slagging you then the writing is on the wall.

And no i don't get any joy or pleasure writing this because i want every manager and every player to do well at Rangers.

Massive game again for McCoist

He needs a 3-0 win IMO to take some heat off him

I reckon we'll draw 1-1 or scrape a 2-1

A win tonight is only papering over the cracks.

I simply can't see us losing, at least we better not because it could get ugly.

@RangersFC: #Rangers will monitor Kenny Millers fitness over the next 24 hours before deciding whether to involve him tomorrow: http://t.co/yKfNE39pBa

:anguish:

Why even risk him?

Because McCoist is robotic in his team selection.

He doesn't have a "thinking out the box" function.

He can't mix things up.

Fuck,it is so depressing following the Gers these days............sad times.