Ideas For An Official 'Orange' Fans Shirt

Sweetheart

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's a colour liked by fans has proven with the shirt from the 2002 - 2003 season. What colour do you suggest?

Something that actually relates to the history of the club.

Not sure i see the need for a fans shirt anyway, surely the strips represent the club and fans?

Something that actually relates to the history of the club.

Not sure i see the need for a fans shirt anyway, surely the strips represent the club and fans?

there's nothing wrong with having a choice. As mentioned the shirt is intended to be an official fans shirt for the number 12 that was dedicated to us. Maybe it could be a legends series or even have a collectors limited Edition on it. Designs are needed though.... :D

there's nothing wrong with having a choice. As mentioned the shirt is intended to be an official fans shirt for the number 12 that was dedicated to us. Maybe it could be a legends series or even have a collectors limited Edition on it. Designs are needed though.... :D

Saw the mock-up of the legends shirt with Jock Wallace and Sandy --- looks great so the idea of a legends series of shirts would get my backing. (tu)

yes same as your IQ

Oh to be a Dick

Your next door neighbour is an arsehole

Your family are nuts

And your best pal is a pussy

But only if you are a proper Dick...... not a limp Dickie..... who has an IQ and age of 12 and was unfortunately born on a leap year....... and is still a virgin........Ach shame.

:7325:

Oh to be a Dick

Your next door neighbour is an arsehole

Your family are nuts

And your best pal is a pussy

But only if you are a proper Dick...... not a limp Dickie..... who has an IQ and age of 12 and was unfortunately born on a leap year....... and is still a virgin........Ach shame.

:7325:

:thumbup:

As far as the shirts go any shade of orange will do for me, great idea by the way. (tu)

i like the idea, id buy one. peole can moan about it being orange but its a moneymaker and we cant shy from that just now. Anyway ive made my opinion clear regarding folk not liking orange stuff etc so wont get into tht. folk shld get posting designs, i know nothing about graphic design so cant make one, but something simple like our home top in 3rd div, all orange with blue badge maybe with a huge king billy on the back with no surrender nothing too over the top ;)

i like the idea, id buy one. peole can moan about it being orange but its a moneymaker and we cant shy from that just now. Anyway ive made my opinion clear regarding folk not liking orange stuff etc so wont get into tht. folk shld get posting designs, i know nothing about graphic design so cant make one, but something simple like our home top in 3rd div, all orange with blue badge maybe with a huge king billy on the back with no surrender nothing too over the top ;)

(tu)