Ideas For An Official 'Orange' Fans Shirt

Sweetheart

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time lurker, first time poster. Think the orange top is an excellent idea and with the Diadora one it was very popular here in NI. Haters are always going to hate, so we should just do what suits us (and makes us well needed money).

"No one likes us...we don't care."

rangersmedia-1409118613-U91108.png

First ones a belter (tu)

Long time lurker, first time poster. Think the orange top is an excellent idea and with the Diadora one it was very popular here in NI. Haters are always going to hate, so we should just do what suits us (and makes us well needed money).

"No one likes us...we don't care."

rangersmedia-1409118613-U91108.png

These are cracking designs (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if anybody else has suggested this but I'm just back from the pub and haven't had time to read through this thread.

What if we done a shirt independant of the club and put all the proceeds into buying a corporate box, we could invite the erskine troops up every home game or any other charity worthy of our support.

This will circumvent the odious sport direct deal and put 100% of our money where we want it to go

:uk:

bump.

any news on this? got me really excited for an orange shirt lol

The designs were gathered along with peoples suggestions for what they would like, John626 contact the club and gave Liz Miller the designs, she was pleased that fans were sending in ideas for her to look through.. John626 is away at the moment but I'm sure he'll give us an update when he's back.

What the fuck is that blue thing about lol The Orange puma one is a belter though. I used to have the Orange Diadora one in long sleeve. For some reason, everyone i saw had it in long sleeve as well

i had it in longsleeve and shortsleeve just to cover all bases :7325:

Can't do all those computer graphics that some of the 'egg heads' can.

What about an orange top with a blue, white and red diagonal sash e.g. Running from the left shoulder down to the right waist.

Sounds good to me and has GIRUY written all over it for good measure!

Get it done!

UPDATE:

I've received an email from John626 he says 'Liz Miller worked out the figures for the commercial Department and presented them at the meeting. She plans to use more than one of the designs sent in but with the fans no.12 on the back. She's hoping the shirts will be in the shop by Christmas'.