Sons of struth Sports Direct Protest

GOAT

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Around 3,000 employees at Sports Direct are close to securing £77,000 worth of bonus shares "each" after the company said it was “very confident” in reaching its full year targeted earnings". (tu)

That's 23m quid that cant be right, so a sales assistant on 6 pound odd an hour gets the equivalent of near 1500 quid a week in a bonus??

Someone explain that to me please, it would be one of the most sought after jobs in the country.

Send in your cv Ally ( only a slight wage decrease)

That's 23m quid that cant be right, so a sales assistant on 6 pound odd an hour gets the equivalent of near 1500 quid a week in a bonus??

Someone explain that to me please, it would be one of the most sought after jobs in the country.

Send in your cv Ally ( only a slight wage decrease)

It's true, but the point is that only 2,000 full-time staff received these bonuses. 90% of Sports Direct staff are part-time and on zero hours contracts. None of the minimum wage staff would have got a penny.

All if which confirms that my point was relevant and BBs was not. (tu)

haha imagine watching that unfold,, wee cashier rings it up "thatll be £20 please",,,, "naw am only offrin ah poun"

how fuckin pathetic is that hahaha, the wee cashier would probably just laugh at the daft arseholes

i can picture them standing there after saying they are only offering a quid hahaha,, what the fuck do they do after that?

clowns