Sons of struth Sports Direct Protest

GOAT

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! What we need is a leader, an honest man. We have many suitors, the one thing that evades them is integrity.

Problem is, whilst these fans groups adopt Tommy Sheridan tactics against every prospective investor, we are going to chase away any men with integrity from getting involved.

Suppose it depends on the definition assigned to the name. Stein would not have helped our club and CH is not covering our image in glory either. Childish name yes, so is Union of Fannies, however taken into consideration that neither seem to give a flying f*ck about other Rangers fans views (they don't even seem to poll their own membership first) then quite frankly they can GTF. Much like the great unwashed.

Not going to overly worry about upsetting them.

I don't particularly care about upsetting them, but deciding that people with different views are to be labelled as 'them' is against forum rules, and it isn't particularly necessary.

I don't particularly care about upsetting them, but deciding that people with different views are to be labelled as 'them' is against forum rules, and it isn't particularly necessary.

Well they shouldn't act like them.

Well they shouldn't act like them.

Beep, Beep.... Beep

Woman: "That's £95.99 please sir"

SOS: "Well, no, I offer you £1"

Woman: "Ha, that's £95.99 please sir"

SOS: "Just like Mr Ashley was sold the stadium rights of Ibrox for £1, I offer you £1 for this stuff"

Woman: "Who's Mr Ashley?"

SOS: "He's the owner of Sports Direct"

Woman: "That's £95.99 please sir, you're holding up the queue"

SOS: "Oh, sorry about that, I don't really want the stuff anyway"

Woman: "Well, leave the clothes here Sir and we'll rehang them, thank you for shopping at Sports Direct"

SOS: "Yeah... thanks... sorry about that"

Woman: "It's ok Sir, see you later"

Yeah I can see that mate, just find it very hard myself to give a flying feck about them to be honest. Still you deserve the respect of an answer.

Beep, Beep.... Beep

Woman: "That's £95.99 please sir"

SOS: "Well, no, I offer you £1"

Woman: "Ha, that's £95.99 please sir"

SOS: "Just like Mr Ashley was sold the stadium rights of Ibrox for £1, I offer you £1 for this stuff"

Woman: "Who's Mr Ashley?"

SOS: "He's the owner of Sports Direct"

Woman: "That's £95.99 please sir, you're holding up the queue"

SOS: "Oh, sorry about that, I don't really want the stuff anyway"

Woman: "Well, leave the clothes here Sir and we'll rehang them, thank you for shopping at Sports Direct"

SOS: "Yeah... thanks... sorry about that"

Woman: "It's ok Sir, see you later"

Getting called sir in sports direct? Now that's funny.

Idiotic, infantile, just how low will these fannies go to embarrass our Club with their stupid actions. This is the sort of thing you do as a 13 year old and goes to show the mentality of these folk, their IQ's are smaller than their shoe sizes ffs.

To me, they are worse than taigs (if that's possible).

And that man is dishonest Dave - right?

You feckin headbangers won't settle for anyone other than your backer. How much are you getting? You are chasing away everyone and anyone so that Dodgy Dave can get his hands on our club for nothing, regardless of the consequences.

No that man isn't Dave King, so that's you wrong yet again.

It appears to be MA who is chasing people away by calling for an EGM.No doubt you'll be happy that your man is trying to block much needed investment into the club.

I also didn't realise that DK can get the club for nothing, I was under the impression that it would cost him millions.

SoS = 15-20 absolute fukkin wankstains determined to undermine anyone trying to get involved with our club against their master's wishes.

How many were actually at The Fort yet they get media coverage from their rhebel friends in the media.

Christ in my day they'd have gotten the shit kicked out of them had they gone anywhere near Ibrox with their 'protest' pish.

Getting called sir in sports direct? Now that's funny.

I called people sir and madam when I worked there, I was being professional ( working in sports direct)

Also see this little group who would rather go to a hockey game and give the Braehead Clan games than watch the teddy bears are not fans. They will give out their money to other organisations. (Before someone picks up on how I know they go to clan games, I go aswell but I have also bought Rangers merchandise and got a season ticket so theres no conspiracy here)

Well thats taught Ashley.

Fucking about with former Rangers fans will see them going into his shop and not buying anything.

He will be raging at all the free publicity he will get in tomorrows papers. :lol:

I think I'll go into SD today and buy a couple of pairs of sannies just to annoy the SOS.

Is that their best shot ?

To quote a famous line.......It must be like getting savaged by a dead sheep.

1413051750559_wps_2_Rangers_fans_outside_the_.jpg

Not only is he actually taking that to the counter to then offer to hand over a £1 to they 2 lassies, who someone should've told them don't own the company and in turn will either be confused/pishing themselves at these grown men acting like tramps but there's someone taking a picture of this from that wee gang too.

'Got a good picture of you handing over a £1 for the stuff Craig, that'll show them'

:anguish:

SoS = 15-20 absolute fukkin wankstains determined to undermine anyone trying to get involved with our club against their master's wishes.

How many were actually at The Fort yet they get media coverage from their rhebel friends in the media.

Christ in my day they'd have gotten the shit kicked out of them had they gone anywhere near Ibrox with their 'protest' pish.

Spot on mate, and your last paragraph may well be a glimpse of the future should they start protesting outside ibrox

Everyone saying that Ashley is taking us to the cleaners anything to show he is. At the end of the day this thread is about the disgusting actions by a small band of grown men acting like little schoolboys playing post mans knock. And will only achieve to make us the true fanbase a laughing stock. It's been shown on the SOS fb that even there loyal followers are disgusted by the actions they took. Even some are banned, I got banned from it cause I told them the it was. And the stupid flash protest would achieve nothing as Ashley doesn't give a damn what they or anyone else says

I am actually baffled this even happened, what a bunch of cretins, what on Earth does this possibly achieve other than making them out to be immature wee fannies. The folk behind the counter must have been thinking "wot the fuck?" Id bet most of them dont even know who mike ashley is.

Its sad that a bunch of full grown men organized this.

I fucking did, fucking accept it or you won't be fucking posting for a fucking while (tu)

Nice response BP, not not being sarcastic this time.

However, in defence of GOAT it really seemed a more appropriate original title to have with the collective of 1500 (no sniggers) "fans" who have done nothing (democratic even by their small number) but try and destabilise our club. It is about time we started to fight out against these groups too.

We all know the tarriers would love nothing better than to keep ourselves at each others throats and this is a man who publicly declared he would like to go to Barcelona to see the green side play. FFS I can't even watch Scotland play after what our club has been through.

Your the Admin fair play but that bloke and his "organisation" has put themselves out in the public domain, even my tele, they deserve every bit of critique they get.