Sons of struth Sports Direct Protest

GOAT

Sorry i'm slow on this one, their taking items to a till then refusing to pay the price asked? So all their doing is mockin cunts on a zero hours contract working there as they have to return the stock to the shelves that these fuckwits were never going to buy anyway, thus making no difference to Sports directs sales??

I'm honestly embarrassed at some of our so called support.

(tu) It's a fucking appalling thing to do to some kids earning minimum wage. Fucking disgraceful.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i'm slow on this one, their taking items to a till then refusing to pay the price asked? So all their doing is mockin cunts on a zero hours contract working there as they have to return the stock to the shelves that these fuckwits were never going to buy anyway, thus making no difference to Sports directs sales??

I'm honestly embarrassed at some of our so called support.

Just another sign of Ashley`s exploitation, your right Ger_onimo it is Fucking appalling there is nothing stopping Askley from paying his staff a living wage!

:lol:

Would have loved to have seen the poor young lassie behind the till. Looking at a bunch of grown men, walking around thinking they're a fucking bunch of revolutionaries on another crusade. :lol:

Ashley might not be the best option, but he's probably a darn sight better than the fractured board we have now, we need this boardroom shite to settle down and we can all get back to enjoying the footy.

What I find find embarrassing is someone taking us to the cleaners with a commercial deal and Rangers supporters defending him

No-ones defended Ashley in this thread, we're all too busy being disgusted at the actions of the sons of stein.

No-ones defended Ashley in this thread, we're all too busy being disgusted at the actions of the sons of stein.

Why are you using the term sons of stein are you trying to be derogatory. I personally would have been more than delighted to share a Lodge room with either Bro Struth or Bro Stein

Why are you using the term sons of stein are you trying to be derogatory. I personally would have been more than delighted to share a Lodge room with either Bro Struth or Bro Stein

Acting like tarriers, is that better for you?

Do you have any proof of donation? If so, you need to find others and consult a Rangers friendly lawyer (tu)

i donated thru my bank account for us both and was a bit of money but im sickened to think that money is lyin in someones bank account and not rangers. I didnt donate for that i donated to help rangers noone else.... so weres the money?

Too busy being disgusted by a wee group of supporters to care about being taken to the cleaners by Ashley. It did look like a cheap stunt but try looking at the bigger picture, too many people have been involved in our club for all the wrong reasons.

Too busy being disgusted by a wee group of supporters to care about being taken to the cleaners by Ashley. It did look like a cheap stunt but try looking at the bigger picture, too many people have been involved in our club for all the wrong reasons.

I care more about being taking to the cleaners by our manager in terms of wages, shares and tens of millions spent, just to be treated with a lack of respect by the clown.

I care more that my club is in a bad way financially, and these wankers choose to make it worse:

Mike Ashley is nothing in the grand scheme of things right now and the guy unlike the other wasters has actually spent money.

I care more about being taking to the cleaners by our manager in terms of wages, shares and tens of millions spent, just to be treated with a lack of respect by the clown.

I care more that my club is in a bad way financially, and these wankers choose to make it worse:

Mike Ashley is nothing in the grand scheme of things right now and the guy unlike the other wasters has actually spent money.

Ashley appears to be right at the heart of the grand scheme, he has called for an EGM, I recall it wasn't so long ago that people were vilified on here for calling for an EGM. Are the same people as angry with Ashley?

How Fkn Insulting is it these nutjobs are jumping about with the greatest rangers manager, and most dignified man i have ever read about... mr struth using his fkn name??? Its disgracefull and sonething or someone has to cone out and tell this mob they are acting against the very principle and grandure of the great Bill Struth

Fkn ridicilous, that flash mob have become camera happy, and we should use the RFFF money to fkn buy them all seats at Parkhead as they are making a mockery of everyone of us.

From driving away Bill Miller, To mike ashley, the motives are clear NOONE GETS IN THE WAY OF RANGERS GOIN INTO ADMIN AGAIN SO KING TAKES OVER.... Well i speak for myself and i say as a Fkn Rangers Supporter the lot of u need to get a fkn grip of yourselves, ur brainwashing each others brains into nuthin.

Rip up ur polo shirts, fridge magnets, lampost stickers and start supporting ur fitbaw team

praise the lord and weres my inhaler