Sons of struth Sports Direct Protest

GOAT

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the following comments and see what these lunatics are suggesting now? https://www.facebook...538576243040165 A full boycott of Rangers games was just one of the suggestions from these braindead fools.

A big game of ring-a-roses outside Ibrox.

Aye go for it :5536:

The worst thing about this is numerous people have actually thought this a great idea.

Then someone has said, why don't we make a twist. We try and buy loads of stuff, but that isn't the twist, no no no. The twist is we only use £1.

Fuck me.

You give undue credit. The retards in the video look incapable of any logical thought process.

An embarrassment to themselves and indirectly to the club. If Ashley does takeover I hope the first order of business or to identify these clowns and ban them all from ever attending matches at Ibrox.

Thats the first time most of them have been near a sports shop in along time by the looks of the fat clowns in the pics.

Perhaps we should go along to their fake merchandise stall and get a load of dodgy gear and offer nothing for it, just like their leader.

If they don't like it, we form a circle round them and prevent anyone else buying anything until they do. Just like their leader.

It's just business and not extortion according to CC :lol:

It got very little coverage by the media, which will have upset envelopes, but it seems even the DR won't give it much space.

Perhaps they should think on, as the old saying goes, theres no such thing as bad publicity. Ashley would probably quite enjoy it if his shops got national coverage of these arseholes making tools of themselves. :lol:

I still can't believe these puerile numpties actually did this. Then they all seem to tell each other how great they are. Read that facebook thread where they are looking for ideas what to do next.

I've got a couple of suggestions for them.

1. F*** Off

2. Don't come back.

Times have changed as in my younger days if anybody had behaved like this towards the club (not the board etc) they would have had their heads handed to them. Better days then in some ways as the support was unified and the club was the most important thing. Not boards members, players, managers or bloody fans groups.

We saved our anger, dislike, disdain and aggression for 'them' - the great unwashed.

I'm glad they are trying to do something to stand up for the unlike the board who sell their arses while getting their belly's tickled.

What by making us look a fucking joke in the media, no wonder they are getting coverage the scum media are loving this latest comedic effort from them.

Read the following comments and see what these lunatics are suggesting now? https://www.facebook...538576243040165 A full boycott of Rangers games was just one of the suggestions from these braindead fools.

Someone said they should make a circle of people round the stadium to stop the Easdales getting out :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They probably could get enough people to make a circle round a fuckin lamp post let alone Ibrox :lol: :lol: Bloody lunatics!

Someone said they should make a circle of people round the stadium to stop the Easdales getting out :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They probably could get enough people to make a circle round a fuckin lamp post let alone Ibrox :lol: :lol: Bloody lunatics!

i HEARD that after the demo at the Fort they all had a 'circle jerk' with the Linwood Lout in the middle.

I still cant believe anyone would do this, the club has enough bad press we REALLY don't need this embarrasing nonsense. I really wish the SOS would focus on supporting the club and stop being obsessed with their silly banners and card displays. I hate that they think they speak for all supporters.