Ally won't be sacked

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He should have been fired after the karaoke carry on following the ramsdens final. Was a real insult to the fans that went to the game.

This. Youd expect the team and management to be disappointed in their performance, but they showed us that day they dont give a shit as long as theyre getting payed. Guaranteed theyd be up in arms if Ashley hadnt bailed us out and their wages were at risk. Every one of them should have been docked at least a weeks wages for the loss in the Ramsdens final.

I don't think Ashley will sack him right now. He already has enough detractors among the support and regardless of our thoughts on him as a manager, he's the one guy who a large section of the support still trust so I can't see him rocking the apple cart even more so soon after gaining power, although I wouldn't be surprised if he did because Ashley has proven he does wha he believes is best for his interests.

However I think McCoist being in the King camp instantly puts him on borrowed time regardless of results and I wouldn't be surprised if he was out on his ear before the end of the season.

This. Youd expect the team and management to be disappointed in their performance, but they showed us that day they dont give a shit as long as theyre getting payed. Guaranteed theyd be up in arms if Ashley hadnt bailed us out and their wages were at risk. Every one of them should have been docked at least a weeks wages for the loss in the Ramsdens final.

Because of that, I honestly believe that he has no respect for the club or fans whatsoever.

Why would he be sacked? Weve won the league 2 seasons in a row and going for a 3rd which would be some acheivement going from League 3 to the Premier league in 3 seasons! You'd need to be fucking Irish to sack a manager than done that!

I bet most of you's are praying we get pumped 5 nil!

:lol:

Why would he be sacked? Weve won the league 2 seasons in a row and going for a 3rd which would be some acheivement going from League 3 to the Premier league in 3 seasons! You'd need to be fucking Irish to sack a manager than done that!

I bet most of you's are praying we get pumped 5 nil!

giphy.gif

As stated by TheBluenose 1972 Why would you sack him? As I said yesterday, we'll win this league some people should put the same effort into supporting Ally and the team as they do moaning.

Ally has had the job for quite a while now. He's had plenty of time to show his qualities as a manager. I don't think he's up to the job, I think he has squandered a phenomenal chance to build something. I will always support my team though, I would just rather someone else was manager. I'm sure many of the folk "moaning" feel the same way.

He should have been fired after the karaoke carry on following the ramsdens final. Was a real insult to the fans that went to the game.

Spot on mate. Was the day I lost all respect for Ally. Should have been sacked for his lack of respect to the club and fans. Will never be the same person to me.

Ally will get us promoted this season, say 'well I have done what I promised and got Rangers back into the SPL' move upstairs in the club and welcome a new manager.

Cant see it otherwise tbh and if he does that I will be thankful to him, people seem to forget that in our darkest days he ensured that we still have a club to support.

Might not have made the best managerial descisions at times but give the guy a break and let him bow out gracefully at the start of the next season when we begin another journey to win the SPL