Fan Dies After Falling From Stand Tonight at Scotland Match

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how a twist of fate killed this boy.

If we hadn't got the commenwealth games chances are he'd be waking up this morning with a hangover.

RIP to him anyway, nobody should die going to a game of football.

If any other of a million things hadn't happened the same way during his life you could probably say the same.

Couldnt imagine a bear wanting to slide down a bannister in that shithole must have been one of them

It is irrelevant if he 'was one of us' or 'one of them' The fact is a fan went to watch a football match and never came home. We more than anyone should appreciate the gravity of this. RIP to the Supporter

Bluenose1972: I can't remember much about the stairs but celebrating a goal was scary there. If you imagine the seat in front of you being up to about your knee, the seats there, the back of the seat in front was half way down your shin. Fucking dangerous! How they got away with it is anyone's guess, unless the planning department at GCC is full of septic fans?!?!?!?

And to think Lawell wants fans to be able to get a drink while at the match.

How many will die if he gets his way?

The place is a death-trap, I won't be going back there anytime soon.

Always hated going there anyway, makes my flesh crawl just thinking about that place...

Bluenose1972: I can't remember much about the stairs but celebrating a goal was scary there. If you imagine the seat in front of you being up to about your knee, the seats there, the back of the seat in front was half way down your shin. Fucking dangerous! How they got away with it is anyone's guess, unless the planning department at GCC is full of septic fans?!?!?!?

I was in the top tier at the Bernabeu 2002... No joke the back of the seat in front stopped not too far above your ankles. Walking down to my seat from the Exit with a hangover was quite a scary experience...you basically looked down on top of the pitch as if you were hanging over it!!!

Shocking

..... let's wait till the facts come out. The boy may have been super pished which then involves police Scotland and celtic staff letting him into the ground. He may have been fooling around showing off and fell orit could be a tragic accident .

I hate the site hole but ffs we have all moaned in the past about FACTS let us wait till we hear them.