Fan Dies After Falling From Stand Tonight at Scotland Match

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking

..... let's wait till the facts come out. The boy may have been super pished which then involves police Scotland and celtic staff letting him into the ground. He may have been fooling around showing off and fell orit could be a tragic accident .

I hate the site hole but ffs we have all moaned in the past about FACTS let us wait till we hear them.

Lets wait till the facts come out.

Ridiculous. If you cannot trust the fans to pay their respects by standing in silence for 60 seconds, they shouldn't bother doing anything.

I've no doubt both sets of fans would maintain an impeccable silence if requested. Just these days, some feel applause more appropriate to celebrate a life than silence to commiserate a loss.

I've no doubt both sets of fans would maintain an impeccable silence if requested. Just these days, some feel applause more appropriate to celebrate a life than silence to commiserate a loss.

IMO it's a bit false to celebrate the life of someone who most wouldn't have known from Adam. Would it not just be better to adhere to the simple traditional way of showing respect and sympathy for someone's loss.

a round of applause is to celebrate someone who had a full life and managed to do some great things in their life, like footballers who spent 20 years at the top of the game, usually said person has died at a decent age and sometimes through natural causes

a minutes applause to celebrate the death of a 22yo who fell to his death in the same fucking stadium only 4 days before is a joke tbh

a round of applause is to celebrate someone who had a full life and managed to do some great things in their life, like footballers who spent 20 years at the top of the game, usually said person has died at a decent age and sometimes through natural causes

a minutes applause to celebrate the death of a 22yo who fell to his death in the same fucking stadium only 4 days before is a joke tbh

Not sure I'd go with your example of what counts as something great. There's every chance this young lad did something that was 'greater' than spending 20 years as a top footballer.

Anyway, I think it should be the family's decision.

Who knows, maybe it has been.