Shareholders on RM

JCDBigBear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going and not afraid to ask questions so count me in, the question regarding the criminal element when we're booted down the league's etc will be met with "While there is a court case ensuing over this very subject we regret that we cannot comment until the case has came to a conclusion" so I would leave it out mate, only my opinion.

I think the OPs idea is very good.

I suspect the following Q would probably be evaded rather than taken head on.............If promotion is not achieved this season what are the major downsizing adjustments (financial and in terms of the size of the playing pool) that would need to be made?

If promoted will Celtic be allocated the same 1200 tickets as every other club. Get them surrounded by plod and stick bears in the broomland.

We as a club should put our own fans before fans who complained to Uefa, sfa, tennents, the advertising mob over the most successful club in the world.

These fans and their club need to be told to get to fuck and get what the rest get, Or will our board cosy up to Lawell.

I think the OPs idea is very good.

I suspect the following Q would probably be evaded rather than taken head on.............If promotion is not achieved this season what are the major downsizing adjustments (financial and in terms of the size of the playing pool) that would need to be made?

That is an excellent question.

If promoted will Celtic be allocated the same 1200 tickets as every other club. Get them surrounded by plod and stick bears in the broomland.

We as a club should put our own fans before fans who complained to Uefa, sfa, tennents, the advertising mob over the most successful club in the world.

These fans and their club need to be told to get to fuck and get what the rest get, Or will our board cosy up to Lawell.

Another good question although perhaps we should rephrase it a bit !!! :rolleyes:

If we give them a 1200 allocation for the game, that's all they'll give us. As I now, never attend their shit-hole of a ground, I'd rather we gave them fuck all!!!

Yes, just fill out your son's name in the box on the bottom half of the card you got for the AGM. Score out "Chairman...." just above the box.

Brackley - you can sign the the proxy form and your son can take it and go in your place

Thanks guys. Suppose I'd better check my son is available to attend now. Didn't want to offer him my place and then have to tell him it wasn't possible.

If we give them a 1200 allocation for the game, that's all they'll give us. As I now, never attend their shit-hole of a ground, I'd rather we gave them fuck all!!!

I'm the same mate refuse to go back to that shithole, Copland is spot on just give them the corner.

Boils my blood everytime they come to us and the full Broomloan is jumping with the mhanky bastards.

I agree but we legally have to give them tickets. but make it well known in the media they will be getting the same as every other club and not one ticket more regardless what the police or the sfa say.

I agree but we legally have to give them tickets. but make it well known in the media they will be getting the same as every other club and not one ticket more regardless what the police or the sfa say.

Would've thought it was easier to segregate the pricks just in the corner.

General

Why has the club gone three transfer windows without a single scout? What is being done to address this?

Since being demoted to the bottom tier, only Fraser Aird and Lewis Macleod have made it into the first team from the youth academy. McCoist recently claimed that the Third Division could not have been won with kids, but Hearts are currently leading our very own division by doing just that, Is there going to be a review into why the youth system is not fit for purpose?

Ally McCoist

Why are there only five players under the age of 25 in your squad? What happened to building for the future?

Can you give an overview of a typical day's training at the club?

If Charlie Telfer can make it at Dundee United (winning the SPFL Young Player of the Month Award for November), why was he not given a shot for us two, even three leagues below that? Is there an issue with developing young talent?

Even the best managerial teams need a bit of fresh blood to shake things up every couple of years. Are you considering bringing in any new coaches to help provide a different perspective on the game?

Board

What exactly is David Somers' job description?

Could the board seek to clarify exactly how much has been spent on severance packages since the beginning of season 2012/13? I include in this the twelve board members who have come and gone, as well as the thirteen players who had their contracts terminated early. What guarantees can you give to us re: future boardroom stability?

In the eyes of the SFA and the SPFL, we are the same club. Given that we were found to have been victims of fraud in 2012, will the board be seeking an apology/compensation from either body?

Add your own underneath. To give those going some food for thought.

Good questions.

It is way past time that the support held the board, players and management to account.

Other sad thing is that McCoist has got us to the stage where we consider a 24 year old a 'kid'!

Tbh mate we are the only club I know who classed players such as Jordan Macmillan a kid at 23 :lol:

It's been a problem since smith first time round Imo and carried on through Advocaat, big eck, plg and then smith again