***The Official Rangers v Cowdenbeath Match Thread***

Bear cub1

That's the thing. It's no achievement when we beat the majority of teams we have played over the last few years and in fact it seems to be under-achievement when we don't pump them. So despite winning the vast majority of our games we are seldom happy unless it's a victory over a 'bigger' team, which hasn't happened that often. It's pretty crap being a Bear these days.

i think the players will be nervous after Alloa and that might lead to another crap result. Saying that I'll hope for a 3-0 victory

Some will argue for keeping the "experience" in times of trouble and others will say drop them and put the best youngsters in instead.

Both could backfire quite easily.

The fact that so many players are undroppable and they know it leads me to think that nothing much will change tomorrow.

Couple of predictable changes like Mohsni and Aird. But the usual suspects will play because quite honestly McCoist doesn't have the balls or the nous to change it anyway.

That your opinion - I differ in my opinion - the real question is will you do your bit in sat. To ease the pressure by clapping, cheering or add to it by booing and getting on the players and managers backs?

Will the team do their bit by giving us something to clap and cheer or will it be more of the turgid shit.

In the heat of the moment after Wednesday I said I wasn't going but I'm going to reconsider it in the morning. There should be wholesale changes after the performance versus Alloa but it's not going to happen.

Im expecting

Simonsen

McGregor Jig Moshni Foster

Aird Black Law Smith

Miller Boyd

70th min Daly will come on for Boyd

Why are folk STILL picking shite like Smith and Foster in their own starting XI's??? As bad as Ally.

Its cowdenbeath and their best player (ours Ally ya prick!) cannot play.

Totally change the whole team !!

Erm there's not a great deal of choice is there?

Why are folk STILL picking shite like Smith and Foster in their own starting XI's??? As bad as Ally.

Its cowdenbeath and their best player (ours Ally ya prick!) cannot play.

Totally change the whole team !!

I posted the team I'm expecting Ally to send out

If it were me

-----------Robinson---------------

Faure McGregor Zaliukas Smith

----------Peralta Black------------

-------Shiels Law Templeton-----

---------------Clark----------------

Smith only because Wallace is out.

A game for managerial character and the players to show they have what it takes -

it's how we act under pressure and adversity that defines us -

I'll be there to support the manager and the team, not to boo, and criticise and to try to get regime change, but to support and do my very small bit to ease the pressure, not add to it!

You're the type of guy who fraps to videos of women saying 'you've got a wee dick' :lol:

Hopefully we can get back on track tomorrow! Mon The Teddy Bears!

NO SURRENDER!

Is there a protest at this game? I might pop along for the protest if it's going ahead.

14.30 Rangers Media Protest. The thread has been doing the rounds on various other forums so expect more than just posters on here.