McCoist on Gardening Leave; McDowall in Charge Until End of Season

haie

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad that it came to this but he had to go.

We all wanted him to do well and I am sure he tried his best but it wasn't good enough.

Thanks for sticking by the club and for some great memories over the years.

Best wishes for the future.

I wonder if the overpaid, spineless, imposters in the team are ashamed of themselves.....

Good news for all involved. Not sure gardening leave is the best solution but right now seems the only one.

Hopefully he finds a job not long after Christmas. I wish him all the best and will have a soft spot for whomever he takes over. As much as I disliked his Management and disapproved of some of his antics he's still one of our own.

Sad that he couldn't announce yesterday was his last game. Could have thanked him for what he gave in our darkest hour.

All the best, Ally.

I'm not going to celebrate the 'downfall' of a Rangers icon & legend. He'll always remain a legend to me, despite his failing as as a manager.

However, it's simply the best thing for all concerned. The club can't operate like this for the next year, a new 'broom' is needed. Ally can hold his head up & leave with his integrity pretty much intact, and the club will hopefully now get a new injection of adrenaline.

Thank you for seeing us through the difficulties during the worst episode in our long & illustrious history Ally. God only knows how you managed it at times.

This is how I will always remember 'Super Ally'!! (tu)

Ally%20McCoist%20celebrates%20sroring.jpg

thats what the board wanted.fucking cowards the lot of them.i just hope there is still someone at the club looking out for Rangers other than themselves. I felt safer knowing mcCoist was at the club, he didnt work as manager have to agree, but does anyone left really care.

Lol

The right decision, but finish this Ally by not holding the club to a wage that was hardly deserved.

We admired you for "not walking away" but, for me, the Ramsden cup final defeat was too much and you were not the man to take the title back off Celtic.

Good luck in your future endeavours. Over to you, Stuart McCall.

Thanks for the memories Ally, good decision.

The greatest ever Ranger IMO.

"Your loyalty and sacrifice will never be forgotten".

Sacrifice lol don't make me laugh, plg walked without demanding his money, the guy has always been in it for himself, sacrifice lol, guys in the army sacrifice themselves, not a leech like mccoist

Always had and always will be one of the biggest Rangers legends in history, the right decision has been made at last. He should of made this decision a while ago to be honest but at least he's made it now.

If the team improves under a new figure I am fully confident we will make the play offs and beat whomever we are faced against. I would love to believe that we could still actually win the league but I still think its Hearts to completely throw away now. But you never know..

All the best Coisty.