Rumour - Lewis Macleod away in January

Bankie Bear

Thank you to the fans that didn't come back, thank you to the fans that don't buy the tops and the merchandize, thanks you to the fans that boycott the wrong people and thank you to the Celtic fans that run said fan groups because now we are selling a youth player for one million and now sending emails out begging for money. Board are not blameless but they should have expected less money coming in but they didn't but some Rangers should look at themselves and be disgusted in themselves.

If there wasn't the boycotts and the stay away fans this wouldn't be happening in my opinion. Sad days ahead indeed

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fans aren't to blame. The board are. If Ashley really had the best interests of Rangers at heart then surely he would chase this paltry offer for our best player?The board have got a £6.5 million offer sitting there and are choosing to sell our best player. How is that the fault of the fans who haven't gone back this year?

Next time quote genius, and the board arent accepting the big because who's coming in the board? Do you know? I know it will be Paul Murray who is the rat in the first place running to the papers

Next time quote genius, and the board arent accepting the big because who's coming in the board? Do you know? I know it will be Paul Murray who is the rat in the first place running to the papers
So they are quite happy to take the club down just so they can keep their blazers? What has the papers and Paul Murray got to do with our best player being sold for a million quid while there is £6.5 million of investment on the table.

Blaming stay away fans is an easy and cheap shot , why should people blindly give money to this horrible bunch of cretins?,stop and ask yourself what they would have done with season ticket sales of 45000 and full houses every week?The money would have disappeared just the same,its wveryones right to spend THEIR hard earned any way they like,,Mcsalary didnt help matters either with horrid football

Davy, the fucken boycott played into their hands mate. Wake up and smell the coffee. You have so called fans spokesmen championing "anti board" articles written by journos that are in Jack Irvines pockets.You've been worked.

I understand what you are saying,i am not in favour of a boycott either but have spoken to a great number of fans who are staying away because of the football,the fans groups really have tried to sink us tbh.I simply dont think its fair for pwople to be calling us scum for staying away

Seems like some apologies owed to the op

This!! Some on here are deluded at best, they heard the name Brentford and laughed, here's a wee reality check for you, most clubs In the Uk would here the name Rangers and laugh. And if you still don't believe that then look who we are losing our brightest prospect to? That's right Fuckin Brentford. We are a fuckin mess!

Well I have to apologise to the Op. I never thought that Lewis McLeod would go to Brentford so well done the OP being in early with this. So sorry again for doubting it. Just shows how far we have dropped for this to happen I hope the proposed share issue goes through and we get some decent people on the board

I think a few people owe the OP an apology

Why?

I think people should stop using paper talk to back up paper talk...

Because he shared a plausible transfer move from a good source (the player) and got pelters for it.

I thought that was obvious.

I think a few people owe the OP an apology

Why?

I think people should stop using paper talk to back up paper talk...

Because he shared a plausible transfer move from a good source (the player) and got pelters for it.

I thought that was obvious.

1million pound for our best player is fucking laughable,we should be looking to keep young macleod who has been a standout in the games for us and we should build our team around him.rangers should bring back young mckay and gasprotto and try to get the wasters off the books.1million will not do anything for rangers because the club will not see it.it is bad when the current board starts begging for investors like somers is doing when we have a billionaire on board and we need to sell our best player for a pittance. This dont look like the people to take us forward.ashley has the deal for tops and other merchandise.he dosent need anything else.