Where Is Marius Žaliūkas?

the_r_sole

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually we turn players into alcoholics not buy them as one.

Hope he gets better though as we need defenders..anyone but McCulloch or Moshni would be an improvement plus when we play the beggars McDowall will want at least 8 defenders on the park at kick off.

Think Admin should close this thread, won't be doing him any favours us talking about it.

Hope he can sort it out if true (tu)

What do you mean it would be doing him no favours? Do you think he sits on here with a box of wine?

I said box and not bottle because it suits the alkie image more

What do you mean it would be doing him no favours? Do you think he sits on here with a box of wine?

I said box and not bottle because it suits the alkie image more

Just think it's a private matter for him and his family, the club should be helping anyway we can, and I doubt he reads the fans forums, but word will get to him one way or another. No need to put added pressure on him or the club tbh (tu)

I dont know why he is being slated so much, because he only played a few games and from what I can recall he only had one bad game and got benched. Mcculloch has bad games most of the time and never gets dropped. We should at least try a parttnership with McCgregor and Zaliukas, it surely can't be any fucking worse.

Club should bin him if he's an alkie.

This isn't rehab, it's a football club.

If he does have a problem he should be given help from the club, to me that is just the correct thing to do... However, if the club knew he had problems before the signing then someone needs a kick right in the arse. With our current situation we don't need extra baggage and issues with players.

I hope it's not true and the big man shows us what he can do on the pitch. Him and McGregor could form a decent defence.