***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

I wish our players would stop saying negative stuff about the team we are going to play against to the press. Every time someone says something Negative it ends in a disaster for us, All it does is get the other team fired up.

Who said what?

It could be worse, it could be one of our players saying negative stuff about OUR team and we, the fans, should be fearful going in to a certain game.

Sorry for being pessimistic but I can't see us getting anything playing the team and style we do. However in saying that, in my opinion the best chance of us getting anything would be to go with pace and movement up front, I would go.....

--------------Clark

------Law Shiels Templeton

----------Hutton Black

Wallace McCulloch McGregor Foster

------------Simonsen

I totally agree. Pace and movement in attack is what we need. Having four players with movement and pace could unsettle Hearts.

Have a feeling we'll have a go, leading to gaps at the back which will be brutally exposed...

Rangers 2-4 Hearts

If we don't have a go, then can see a drab 1-0 defeat

To summarise, we really are shit

However, I will be celebrating as loudly as anyone if, somehow, our lethargic team of journeymen somehow pull off a win

Have a feeling we'll have a go, leading to gaps at the back which will be brutally exposed...

Rangers 2-4 Hearts

However, I will be celebrating as loudly as anyone if, somehow, our lethargic team of journeymen somehow pull off a win

Fucking hell.

Rangers 2-4 Hearts

shut up ya roaster

Who said what?

It could be worse, it could be one of our players saying negative stuff about OUR team and we, the fans, should be fearful going in to a certain game.

Fraser Aird was talking about how we (Rangers) had the better players than hearts. The more experienced ones maybe but that's it, Also I think simonsen came out with a comment about Hearts but I wasn't too sure.

Aye, the guy is a prick. He has bottle though and doesn't hide. If he was a tad less mad he'd make a good defensive midfielder.

Black has no bottle, he's a snidey hardman with his kicks and hard challenges from behind. When it comes to a 50/50 hes a skinny shitebag like most!!