***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

It's been so long since I've been to a snowy game, and it's chucking it down at Ibrox atm. I hope it comes down during the game! Feel like a kid again! Yaas!

At Ibrox? Dundee United when we won 7-1. I'm sure it pelted it down with snow during that game.

A similar scoreline for us tonight would do.

Aye! Shut up bunch of pussies!!

Some of us unfortunately stay more than a snowballs throw away fae Glasgow, so I can understand the question. Pretty sure Glasgow will be fine but for others it might be getting out of the towns and villages to get to the big smoke. :pipe:

Had my megaphone pollished esspecially for shouting obscenities too :thumbup:

At Ibrox? Dundee United when we won 7-1. I'm sure it pelted it down with snow during that game.

A similar scoreline for us tonight would do.

Your memory's better than mine!

Nah, I can remember as a kid sitting and it pelting down in the late 80s. I don't remember the specific game, but I remember the feeling. It was brilliant!

Some of us unfortunately stay more than a snowballs throw away fae Glasgow, so I can understand the question. Pretty sure Glasgow will be fine but for others it might be getting out of the towns and villages to get to the big smoke. :pipe:

Had my megaphone pollished esspecially for shouting obscenities too :thumbup:

Pusssays!

Can they not use their donkeys or something, if the car isn't safe on the road.

I'm sure country folk have solutions to these kinds of things us city folk just wouldn't have access to.

I have to be honest and say I fear the worst tonight.

The performances from this lot of imposters and coaching staff have been fuckin awful.

I expect the same team with Foster Smith Hutton playing.

Nevertheless I will be there to cheer the team on and hope for the best.

Come on Rangers get into these bastards

Its happening Inigo, I am strapping on the crampons, snow chains for the car for first 2Km, then I will be good to go on the salted asphalt (tu)

Country Bears dont take kindly to being called pussies :ph34r:

That's the kind of reaction to be called a pussay I would expect from a Bear! Yaaas!

I have absolutely no doubt you'll soon be civilized enough to live in the city, as well! You stick in there, mate!

I have to be honest and say I fear the worst tonight.

The performances from this lot of imposters and coaching staff have been fuckin awful.

I expect the same team with Foster Smith Hutton playing.

Nevertheless I will be there to cheer the team on and hope for the best.

Come on Rangers get into these bastards

Ive said all along mate they know what the end game is and its not a good end thats why they dont give a f-ck