***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

Fraser Aird hatrick and when his third goes in, he'll lift up the jersey and kiss the badge, whip the rest of it off to reveal a tattoo on his chest with ''I telt you cunts we're better than you, now fuck off'' as he runs over to the away support, Adebayor style.

Probably be a 2nil/2-1 defeat but....

Struggling to have any positivity about this game. Hearts are flying at the moment and their players are playing with no fear, if they get an early goal i think we'll go down for 4 or 5.

For reasons unknown i just have the feeling we should start with Miller and Boyd, they'll look to take control early and surge at us to get that early goal leaving them exposed at the back, with Boyd on we could hit them on the break through Miller and onto Boyd sitting high up the pitch while still maintaining a strong defensive line.

No reason to believe we will be any better but i hope the players can bring back some fight to our team, we need it now more than ever.

Start the way we started the Tynecastle game, take our chances like we have against better, premiership opposition and get stuck in and I think we can beat them by a number of goals. I still remain a little optimistic if we pull it back to 10 points that there is still a chance for us to win the league but if we go 16 behind (or stay at 13) that is definitely it...