Isn't It Ironic?

jintybear

on our journey back we have made many, many clubs richer than they could ever have possibly dreamt possible. These clubs have invested the money the blue pound has generated and ploughed money into their clubs to improve themselves.

What have we done? Fck all! We are skint and struggling to survive. We have been fckd by not only the SFA (5 way agreement, withholding money, etc) but by our own board and so called Rangers men (I'm sorry but I'm referring to Ally in that). Our players are a disgrace and none of them are good enough to wear our Jersey and should be too embarrassed to claim a wage.

Whilst I'm pleased we have helped Scottish football in the lower divisions I am devastated that my club has become a shell of what it was and should be!

Hopefully all the boardroom drama will soon be over and we can start concentrating on rebuilding our club back to being feared by all that play us.

Rant over! Sorry folks but it's really dragging me down :(

Me too. There's not much I can say about the whole situation without becoming depressed. Mainly 'cause of all these businessmen have done very well for themselves as well. All from Rangers fans, we couldn't had a great team by now, certainly we could've been in a better situation.

The quicker we are back to talking about Football rather than the boardroom.

(tu)

Since this all started you have had to become a law, finance, tax, stock exchange and accountancy expert just to try and follow what the fuck is going on.

I really hope things settle down after this egm and we can get shift focus on to rebuilding the club so that it's recognisable to what it's been for my entire life again.

Unfortunately, how many times have we believed that?

I think getting rid of guys like Somers, Llambias and Leach is a massive step to getting some stability back- I honestly believe that!

These guys will be gone after the EGM

and we continue to demand the standards we expect.

We can't stop at changing the board.

King&Co will be overjoyed to have a list of fan demands handed over to them.. All of them expensive no doubt, meanwhile Ibrox is becoming a pile of rust but no one cares about that really.

I think getting rid of guys like Somers, Llambias and Leach is a massive step to getting some stability back- I honestly believe that!

I really hope so! Hopefully some of the imposters on the park will go as well

I think many of the wee teams we played in the third and fourth divisions appreciated us, and there was only the occasional hassle from some of the owners who got uppity. And the atmosphere at those games was always good, in small crowds or huge crowds. We made lots of friends with the smaller clubs.

Given what was happening to us our fans then were amazing as well, staying well behaved and not letting the frustration come out against those teams. And the fans stayed loyal.

For me it was a kind of return to real football, without the hatred. The Glasgow derbies against Queen's Park for instance showed how football should be conducted in this fair city.

However now we are in the higher leagues we are back in with those who detest us because of our superior status and greater accomplishment and the old hatreds are coming back.

And as we return to higher positions the hatred from those clubs will again return to our football experience. It's horrible, but they cannot control themselves, and they will again bring out some of the worst in our support.

It will be interesting to see how we react. Hopefully we can continue literally to "keep the heid" against the jealousy, greater hatred and provocation which is sadly the prime motivation of our enemies in the SFA and in many of the teams supporters and owners in the top flight.

King&Co will be overjoyed to have a list of fan demands handed over to them.. All of them expensive no doubt, meanwhile Ibrox is becoming a pile of rust but no one cares about that really.

That's what I meant though mate. It's clear the majority have things we think should be implemented and they don't seem to match up with what I've heard from so called fan leaders.

Change the board and all is well,if only it was that simple. I don't want king or 2 mini me's on board,others would be happy with Ashley in charge, some would welcome sdm back. The truth is that we are a basket case, like some dysfunctional family scrapping over their dead granny's belongings. I am not a fan of the easedales but I struggle to see why fans show such hatred towards them. It appears it will only be Rangers men that are acceptable yet mccoist,durrant and even Walter have screwed us for their own benefit. Fuck knows what the answer is but it isn't going to get better by following the likes of graham and Easton,who would be more at home on big brother feeding their egos.

What happens if some of the current board gets kept on at the egm, and none of the people put forward get put on.

It has been good playing at the different away grounds but it has seriously been hampered by the players we have signed, tactics, money wasted, and constant boardroom shit.

I believe it as well, but will it make it any truer than any of the last changes. Here's hoping, but be prepared for more turmoil if whoever comes in doesn't suit everyone, which is more than likely given past events.

Boardroom stability would be great for us though, so there's no harm in wishing that this will be the final change, or at least for some time.