Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

I'm a legal secretary working out of Edinburgh.

Are you an imbecile working out of Glasgow?

So you are a secretary and still managed to get something so simple to find out so spectacularly wrong. Tell us who you work for so we all know who not to touch with a barge pole.

I just can't get excited about five young loan players from the same club.

Late, last minute, convenience signings who are here because they're on the same payroll as our team.

I feel like Hearts and Kaunas, only Hearts took Kaunas' best players. These boys would have sat in the reserves until their contracts ran out, hadn't they came here. The last one to play a first game was for Newcastle was August, 2013.

I just can't get excited about five young loan players from the same club.

Late, last minute, convenience signings who are here because they're on the same payroll as our team.

I feel like Hearts and Kaunas, only Hearts took Kaunas' best players. These boys would have sat in the reserves until their contracts ran out, hadn't they came here. The last one to play a first game was for Newcastle was August, 2013.

We werent going to be loaned Sisokko ffs.

Granted, not seen any of them but can only assume that with the experience of ferguson, vukic and Gael at higher levels, they will be looking to play from the start of bench. The two defenders are obviously more raw but the rb might get a run given foster is a mare

Look. We need players. We have zero cash. I think that Premiership reserves should be just about good enough for up here, no?

With nothing to lose, and the fact they know each other (more than can be said for our defence and midfield apparently), get them straight into the team.

Not comfortable with taking 5 on loan from one team. Particularly with an EGM on the cards. Will they all be recalled if it doesn't go Ashleys way? It's all a bit soulless for me.

We had good young players of our own in Telfer, Macleod,MacKay. I'd rather not be a subsidiary of Newcastle. Can't get excited about going in this direction at all it's short termism with is exactly what many have complained about.

We now have 18 players potentially leaving in summer.

Anyone who sees this as a negative are not truly rangers supporters. Those who think these players aren't good enough don't fully understand our present situation and are most probably glory hunters. The rest are just loonatic King supporters whom are annoyed ashley has done something positive for us. I'm not an ashley supporter and I don't trust the board but this is a step in the right direction given our current situation. There was no other way forward, if you don't understand that then there is no hope for you.

I reiterate - we have STRENGTHENED the squad, we have injected new players preventing the inherent staleness occurring from lack of additions, we have given the fans and players hope.

Aye, but King's no in charge - pathetic.

To much to ask for the deal to be done last week ?

I'm fucking sure I would push it through early if I was in his position, mind you I care greatly about my fellow fans

They were pish on Sunday, spent weeks watching us, knew exactly what to expect (sic)

Not 1 cunt behind closed doors gives a shit about the fans

Anyone who sees this as a negative are not truly rangers supporters. Those who think these players aren't good enough don't fully understand our present situation and are most probably glory hunters. The rest are just loonatic King supporters whom are annoyed ashley has done something positive for us. I'm not an ashley supporter and I don't trust the board but this is a step in the right direction given our current situation. There was no other way forward, if you don't understand that then there is no hope for you.

I reiterate - we have STRENGTHENED the squad, we have injected new players preventing the inherent staleness occurring from lack of additions, we have given the fans and players hope.

Aye, but King's no in charge - pathetic.

I'm sure at least a few of them will be good enough. I'm not happy about what this move represents for Rangers. If this is the future are you really happy about it? A revolving door of loans from one club. A Newcastle lite? The Scottish branch of Ashley's football chain?