***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

15 shots on goal to 6, and we never looked remotely like scoring, Boyd is fucking done!

I don't understand why Boyd is getting a game, apart from the thought that he must hit target some time........eventually. We looked less rank than normal because they were happy for us to piss about in front of them, getting nowhere.

Folkstone. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh come on.

People have said Hibs were the best team we have played in games this season and we made them look ordinary tonight for large parts of that game not to mention the bad luck with decisions.

A bit more up front and give that defence more time together and I am convinced we would beat them.

Am I wrong? :rolleyes:

Foster is better than Faure too. We outplayed them and were done by two daft mistakes in defence. Some people need to keep things in perspective, it was a much improved performance and we actually looked fired up throughout.

Fuck me,there's 3 of them..............Ally, Kenny and Milky!

McCulloch is a fraud (a fraud that's pish at fitba') and Foster is better than no-one that's ever pulled on a pair of boots.

the only thing as depressing as our teams crap football is the depth of negativity on here

The truth hurts sometimes but that post sums up what many believe

The John Greig era at least we had a stable club - players that were trying but not good enough

but gave their best at the very least - bad results werent un-expected.

Present day - not even going to go into it

We have alot to be negative about - the poster reflects what many feel

and for one newcastle player on loan to outshine the rest - says where we are

The truth hurts sometimes but that post sums up what many believe

The John Greig era at least we had a stable club - players that were trying but not good enough

but gave their best at the very least - bad results werent un-expected.

Present day - not even going to go into it

We have alot to be negative about - the poster reflects what many feel

and for one newcastle player on loan to outshine the rest - says where we are

im not disputing how mince we are football wise, our standard of football has never been so low.just can't stand the personal attacks being directed towards people like McCourt,mcdowall and jig.

im not disputing how mince we are football wise, our standard of football has never been so low.just can't stand the personal attacks being directed towards people like McCourt,mcdowall and jig.

We have players and management and a club that have a responsibilty

and collect their wages . My problem is that Mc Dowall and big lee

have taken alot and done their bit - but stayed too long

and mc coist - not mc court should have kept the same team he had

in division three and he might have come out with some plaudits for it .

The crowds in that time were fantastic and for me even though the circumstances

100 times better than now

Never mind the sack the board shte,sack the useless players,and don't get fckin mixed up,the lights would be out long time ago,King never bought shares at 70p he fckin waited till they were 18p,parasite in my opinion like that clown P Murray nae doe,that clown worked wae Whyte and another parasite,Gordon Smith,fckin raging that the Daily Rebel have poisoned the fans with their drivel,the useless cnts should be put oot the game for good.If the usual bawbags want to hide that's your choice,as I do hiding.

I don't think we played too badly tonight despite conceding two sloppy goals.

We controlled the game for long spells but lacked a bit of creativity to unlock their defence. Far too many hit and hope crosses and not enough getting to the byline and cutting the ball back.

It baffled me as to why we played Boyd with the amount of high balls that were getting put into the box. Surely Daly would have been more effective in those situations.