eskbankloyal

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye then....Prick......

Rangers Supporters retweeted

Z5stjQ3n_normal.jpegStan Collymore @StanCollymore · 5m5 minutes ago

Just had a call from @btsportfootball . Im taken off tomorrows show. Absolutely fine. Better to be right than bury my head. Enjoy!0 replies281 retweets193 favorites

Retweet281

Favorite193

More

Hahahahahahaha get it round ye ya baldy prick! Well done bears- WATP!

Dear oh dear possibly corrupt re the board

Just as well they appear to be the pussies that the author thinks they are otherwise the RST wouldn't be able to sell enough fake taps to keep up with the lawyer bills

Keep that pish to the boardroom FFS!

Just as well they appear to be the pussies that the author thinks they are otherwise the RST wouldn't be able to sell enough fake taps to keep up with the lawyer bills

You are unbelievable. In a thread where the RST go after an unashamed Rangers hater your first thought is your precious board. Ffs what a twat. :lol:

Troll button needs reinstated........... and........repeat.....repeat....repeat.

Just like your posts......

Troll.

I can't understand why people are giving the irrelevant troll the attention he so desires. He has latched upon a mob of vulnerable, unintelligible people in his crusade against Rangers fans, as he knows full well that their hatred and stupidity will give him attention.

A moron. Don't give him attention and therefore the platform to speak which he so craves.

I can't understand why people are giving the irrelevant troll the attention he so desires. He has latched upon a mob of vulnerable, unintelligible people in his crusade against Rangers fans, as he knows full well that their hatred and stupidity will give him attention.

A moron. Don't give him attention and therefore the platform to speak which he so craves.

NO!

We need to challenge these people who tell lies and bad mouth the club and the support. By challenging him on Twitter, signing petitions and emailing his employers we will show that we won't stand for it and we are no longer an easy touch. Tbh I'm proud of the way the fans have reacted and see it as a bit of a victory that he's taken off the air tomorrow.

thehost or Collymore?

NO!

We need to challenge these people who tell lies and bad mouth the club and the support. By challenging him on Twitter, signing petitions and emailing his employers we will show that we won't stand for it and we are no longer an easy touch. Tbh I'm proud of the way the fans have reacted and see it as a bit of a victory that he's taken off the air tomorrow.

He has no credibility and is best left to the pandering fools who follow him. The only thing we're doing is helping to raise his profile.He isn't worth talking about.

To put it crudely - he is a piece of shit who is crying out for attention as no-one cares for him.