Rst Respond To Collymore

eskbankloyal

How will the press see this statement though?

I'm hoping the same way they usually get statements from the RST. Admittedly , they are mainly about the board , but I'm sure some prominent members of the RST are quite pally with some of the press , and might be able to bring it to their attention.

I don't actually think the press will run with it , but I think that will be out of choice , as opposed to not knowing the RST response.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fired an email off to BT saying I will be cancelling my subscription and urging my friends and family to do so also until Stan Collymore is removed from your scheduling. I refuse to pay money to watch a woman beating racist on your channel.

Fired off a complaint to BT Sport telling them I'll be cancelling my subscription until they remove the woman beater. I urge all Rangers fans to do the same.

With you on that one mate, think him and savage are disgusting low brow additions to what is a good station.

Bye then....Prick......

Just had a call from @btsportfootball . I’m taken off tomorrow’s show. Absolutely fine. Better to be right than bury my head. Enjoy!

0 replies281 retweets193 favorites
Retweet281
Favorite193
More

Bye then....Prick......

Rangers Supporters retweeted

Z5stjQ3n_normal.jpegStan Collymore @StanCollymore · 5m5 minutes ago

Just had a call from @btsportfootball . Im taken off tomorrows show. Absolutely fine. Better to be right than bury my head. Enjoy!0 replies281 retweets193 favorites

Retweet281

Favorite193

More

Haha ya prick