Och Shame - Stan Collymore "fired"

WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy is an attention seeking, hypocritical, woman beating ingnorant (sweep sweep stan) wank.

Question for you when you read this thread,

Are your beloved team in green and grey hoops not responsible for sectarian or racial abuse and assault? Oh and were they not the subject of child abuse which is surely worse than some singing from the terraces???

Turn a blind eye Dollymore and keep up your hatred and jelousy of Scotlands most succesfull team, racist sectarian abuse happens in and out of football all over Britain but you choose to single out two British clubs you hate.

If your gonna campaign about this then dont be RACIST about it you fuckan hypocrite.

Get him sacked from all forms of media.

Ps, you were a shite player as well !!!

Think the fruitcake has deleted his twitter lol . Brought it on himself starts a rant about Chelsea then lets the mhanks fire him up to to a full scale nervous breakdown . Poor cunts been used and abused by them. Someone should sit him down and explain what's just happened .

Can't seem to load it b1872 saying deleted or moved

I don't have Twitter and I googled it there and I'm looking at his page just now. He has a picture of a guy with a UVF standard and also pictures taking the piss of Gazza. He's retweeted the usual suspects the Hag etc. The bears are getting tore into some guy called Bernie Slaven now :lol:

I'm sure this thread was locked this morning :lol:

it was mate, this thread was in a worse state than Gogzys kitchen so the thought police wrapped the forum in a police line "do not cross" cordon, applied the Men in Black flash rays and removed the abuse that was never here.

Quite right, can tell he's a desperate man looking for friends and he knows as soon as he mentions anything negative about Rangers, he'll have the cretins of the east backing him to the hills and back. Obsessed doesn't even begin to cover it

Once we get ourselves sorted on and off the park we should go full attack on our enemies. We shouldn't stop until we get the hag, Britney, Stan and three names off of social media. I don't have twitter but apparently you can get people banned and we should be turning our full attention to these cunts. For too long these bastards have vilified the club and the support. Nearly 10,000 signatures to get Collymore sacked from BT shows what we can do when we stick together and don't get involved with this petty infighting. WATP!

Once we get ourselves sorted on and off the park we should go full attack on our enemies. We shouldn't stop until we get the hag, Britney, Stan and three names off of social media. I don't have twitter but apparently you can get people banned and we should be turning our full attention to these cunts. For too long these bastards have vilified the club and the support. Nearly 10,000 signatures to get Collymore sacked from BT shows what we can do when we stick together and don't get involved with this petty infighting. WATP!

Fuckin this! A million times this!!!

We're a force to reckoned with when we pull in the same direction.

I've not been and likely wont be in a position to help with the fight financially, a la RangersFirst, but I'm more than ready to play my part in bringing down silly stanley and his ilk.

Dear oh dear.

Angela Hegarty now siding with him.

Suppose being a Rangers hater she's used to defending things with a sick and abusive past.

You'll never hear them slating Celtic fans for the same behaviour though. No no no, it's just us big bad Rangers fans.

So narrow minded. Hatred is a terrible thing.

Dear oh dear.

Angela Hegarty now siding with him.

Suppose being a Rangers hater she's used to defending things with a sick and abusive past.

You'll never hear them slating Celtic fans for the same behaviour though. No no no, it's just us big bad Rangers fans.

So narrow minded. Hatred is a terrible thing.

I'd be interested to know what they had to say about the wee boy being hit by a bottle thrown by a cel*ic fan. Or the guy who was almost kicked to death by cel*ic fans.....do these crimes not come under sectarian violence?

Have the right-minded self anointed BFiTW turned on these disgraces to their club? No? Didn't think so, they're too busy concentrating on Rangers as usual.

the hag is a curious bheast

help police some nasty men said bad things to me,I feel threatened and vulnerable as a woman

what's that stan,you hate Rangers,I know you're more likely to boot ma melt in than the guys I complained about but that's ok your one of us

hypocrisy at its finest