***the Official Falkirk Vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

The manager doesn't want to be there (complete in his tracksuit and woolly hat looking like a classless football refugee) and the players have shown yet again - despite yet more words during the week about needing to get their act together - that they do not have the balls or the pride in Rangers to get out there and to the job. They've taken their cue from all the money-takers we've seen at Ibrox over the last few years starting with the money-grabber in chief - McCoist. The obvious - patently obvious - attitude seems to be 'take the dosh and fuck the fans lads, just take the dosh and same again next week'.

Failures the lot of them. The way this is going its not beyond possibility we might not even make the play offs. Even if we did they do not have the heart or the pride to become Rangers winners.

Next game is away at Cowdenbeath. New Board perhaps. But will it bring an improvement on the pitch? Will McCoist be recalled by King and put back in charge? What a fucking mess this whole season has been.

I have never seen a team who will not tackle they just keep on shadowing then get left for dead - by the way Moshni was our best defender attacking and winning the ball in the air he was by a long way not our worst (mind that wouldn't be hard)

I have never seen a team who will not tackle they just keep on shadowing then get left for dead - by the way Moshni was our best defender attacking and winning the ball in the air he was by a long way not our worst (mind that wouldn't be hard)

I have never seen a professional player pass a ball so consistently ineptly.