Any Of The Fan Groups Wish To Make A Statement

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair mate if they wait until the end of the season then give it to McCall that would be ridiculous as he's available now.

McCall should be nowhere near the job unless we decide to give it to someone until EOS.

McCall should be nowhere near the job unless we decide to give it to someone until EOS.

But what I'm saying...is IF they wait until the end of the season then appoint him then why wouldn't they appoint him now.

The quicker they can reveal their plans re the next manager the better...even if he isn't taking over until the summer.

Given the continual release of statements and soundbites during the boycott and the charge to remove the old board, im very surprised that none of the fan groups have yet again released a statement about the managerial situation and the complete shambles that our old gaffer left us in

Tonight was another disaster, can we expect a statement tomorrow morning about the situation, perhaps our new esteemed fans rep on the board will comment

this shambles needs sorted tonight

I am sure CG is going to polish his brogues and get one psted shortly, must have been a nice surprise for him to be at a match, would make a change.

They literally were appointed 4 days ago.

What do you want, a rushed appointment? Fling it to McCall?

I'm sorry mate but they've had plenty of time to plan before coming into power. It's one of the only few issues that could actually decide on before taking charge. They've clearly planned boardroom movement, so why couldn't they plan the most important change, our Managerial situation?

Look at HIVs, Stubbs came in and struggled at the start, if a new philosophy is going to come in we need as much time as possible. Yeah maybe another year in the Championship is okay, but fuck me, imagine our new Manager comes in at the start of next Season and it goes tits up.

If we don't have some sort of new appointment by next week I'll be wondering what the fuck they're up to.

Given the continual release of statements and soundbites during the boycott and the charge to remove the old board, im very surprised that none of the fan groups have yet again released a statement about the managerial situation and the complete shambles that our old gaffer left us in

Tonight was another disaster, can we expect a statement tomorrow morning about the situation, perhaps our new esteemed fans rep on the board will comment

this shambles needs sorted tonight

One of the "mouthpersons" was no doubt too busy accepting a board appointment as a thank you for services rendered so would be unable to actually consider anything to do with football.

Have you lot lost your focus?

This season we got our club back.

Jesus Christ was the last guy to walk this earth performing miracles.

Next season we get the players.

The Focus Must look great from Canada not so impressive up close and personal.