***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

I can't see Boyd running for anything tonight, unless the ball is at his feet, he's not going to do it.

Yeah, the way the games panned out so far, Miller would have worked out alot better. At least Miller tries to move

Yeah, the way the games panned out so far, Miller would have worked out alot better. At least Miller tries to move

Would get Boyd off and put Templeton on and move Clark or shiels into the centre.

It would of been better if Hardie had been on the bench considering how.much of an impact Walsh is having.

This is fecking brutal, even if we eventually win this its still fecking brutal!

That's the thing, I think we will get a couple of victories in the coming weeks to secure a playoff place but purely down to the opposition being even shitter than us. The board better have some serious plans up their sleeve as I can see even less people renewing next year if there are no signs of the quality of play improving.