*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

First and most important - well done to the team and the Manager - a great win. And well done to the Support at the game too.

I kept away from the game today and away from TV / internet because the run of rank poor form did not look like today would produce the result we got. I'm as much relieved about the result and performance as pleased and from what I've read we were worthy winners and played well. Well done Stuart McCall for starting to instil some pride and determination back into the team.

It starts to feel like a season within a season within a season. All the turmoil we've seen on results and performances and changes of manager and so on. With the goal of winning the play offs now the only goal to go for its a bit like a pre-season time when a new Manager has to work out what the best team is to win the sort of league within a league of the play offs. If we won promotion it would go a long way to writing off the wretched results and performances we've had to endure. It surely would. Here's hoping that McCall and the team can now generate a promotion winning momentum. We'd all back them to the hilt and beyond if they could show game after game that they are applying themselves to that. It doesn't guarantee that they stay at Ibrox at the end of the season - that's a bigger issue - but at least they'd make the decision taking harder if they actually won promotion. Besides which, they owe it to their own pride as Rangers footballers and more to the point they owe it to the Support.

Should be a good crowd at Ibrox on Saturday for the next game.

Am I the only one that thought the Hibs player lost his footing before Miller scored?

No sure if u are on the wind up or not!!! - he cleaned Hanlen out!! - was the clearest foul u will see!! - my prediction of getting help fi the the ref was spot on.

Well done to Hearts - best of luck in the premiership

No sure if u are on the wind up or not!!! - he cleaned Hanlen out!! - was the clearest foul u will see!! - my prediction of getting help fi the the ref was spot on.

:shifty:

Infact check this cunts posts. Ban hammer.

:lol:

I take it you're the wee inbred cunt that threw the ball away from McGregor then?