*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

Much much better from them, that's twice we have outplayed Hibs so promotion should be achievable. Pretty much all of the players got pass marks although Nicky Clarke dissapointed me a little bit, wanted him to kick on from scoring two on Tuesday but never really happened for him today..

Moshni doing step overs though...the ultimate insult hahaha!

Well done to Stuart McCall for playing that formation and picking that team because many of us (especially me) thought it was an

awful line up before kick off.

As for the players, now give 100% in every game (the way it should be).

Yeah, I thought it was going to be a disaster as well today. Stuart has them playing really, really well

Was never gonna be about silky football today.

The workrate was excellent.

What a difference it makes when the guy on the ball looks up and he's got options.

The wing-backs were excellent but I felt Zal had his best game by far.

For those of you looking for a token negative, I thought Law still hid from the tackle, but an all-round super day.

Thank you SmcC.

Am I the only one that thought the Hibs player lost his footing before Miller scored?

No you're not.

I thought that he'd cleared the ball and lost his footing marginally before the (minimal) contact was made.

Have to say though glad there was some dubiety as it allowed me the pleasure of hearing that scouse victim cunt alluding to refereeing bias.

Welcome back Rangers.

Good performance today, hopefully we kick on and get promotion.

Big difference on the sidelines with McCall in charge, he demands more from his players.

I though Murdoch was the MOTM, the kid really does the hardwork in that midfield but often goes unnoticed, a bit like Coquelin at Arsenal.

Prior to this game I would have been happy with a draw but was expecting a defeat.

Superb result. Not just in the score line and the fact it was Hibs, but also due to extra grit and work rate on display. Well done to SM and his Team. Haven't been this happy for ages.

I was skeptical when I seen the team but McCall got it spot on today.

Excellent result, a much improved performance and a clear sign that what McCall is doing on the training ground is beginning to work.

8 games left and I'm feeling a lot more confident than I was this time yesterday.

I have, 4 or 5 times. Nothing in it. Ref made a great call.

There's one angle which shows Lee give him an almighty clatter - funny, cos the earlier ones really did look as though he'd got nowhere close!

Made up for us not getting a) a penalty before they broke for their second at Ibrox last month & b) Nicky Clark not getting a penalty today, when Fontaine pushed him in the back.

Don't hear Grubbs whining about those, do we?

There's one angle which shows Lee give him an almighty clatter - funny, cos the earlier ones really did look as though he'd got nowhere close!

Made up for us not getting a) a penalty before they broke for their second at Ibrox last month & b) Nicky Clark not getting a penalty today, when Fontaine pushed him in the back.

Don't hear Grubbs whining about those, do we?

Yeah mate, the push on Clark was a stonewaller, i think if he had fallen over we may have got it but he was too honest.

Was gutted at the team selection before the game, holding my hands up and admitting I was completely wrong. Today we had fight, fire in our bellies and a team all willing to work for each other. Every other cunt in Scotland does not want us to win, well fuck them. We are Rangers, Super Rangers No one likes us we dont care.

Not felt as positive like this in a while. Been abysmal all season but we can still turn it round for the play offs. What a performance from the whole team getting stuck in, the formation though initially worrying made us much more solid and wallace was absolutely class going forwards