*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

We will struggle because McCall isn't tackling the biggest problem area of our team the defence, even if we score a couple you always feel the defence will let the side down.

I was hoping that his comments about Rangers needing more leaders was a precursor to dropping Jig, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. If he does get a game, he seems to play best in midfield, but will SM do that?

I was hoping that his comments about Rangers needing more leaders was a precursor to dropping Jig, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. If he does get a game, he seems to play best in midfield, but will SM do that?

Unfortunately I read his comments as "lee will play and will be our captain but we need more of HIM".

Had he said "no ones place is safe if they play badly, including the captain, we need a team that has the best chance of winning" then I'd be hopeful of mcculloch dropped.

The trouble is there are not many alternatives unless he is prepared to actually use youth i.e Sinnamon at RB and mcgregor at CB with Halkett. I just feel he doesn't have the balls to drop mcculloch, maybe he holds too much power in the changing room.....not as a captain but as everyone's pal.

So was i, we have to try something as a win against them would dent their confidence.

I got to be honest and I am not looking forward to today's game. Unless Hibs have an off day, I can't see any way that we will actually win this one. I have also not been overly impressed in McCall thus far. His persistence to play Jig at the heart of our defense has already cost us and will continue to do so. I think it will be 3-1 Hibs.

We played well the last time we played and still lost. Hibs have something to play for today as well. Can see us losing. I really want to get this season over with, if we are in the championship again so be it. But let's get on with it and get rid of everyone of these imposters

Hopefully Gallagher starts upfront. If McCall keeps picking Boyd Miller then he's not the right man for the job. We need enthusiasm and energy upfront not a pair of slow cunts.

Law and black will start this game I fear, if vuckic is back then surely he has to start upfront with Gallagher then shiels law and Walsh behind

McCall will need to go for all out attack. He'll know we're shit at the back so he needs to go for a "score one more than them" tactic.

I'm going for 3-2 to us, hope to fuck we get this win, if we don't i expect more losses in the coming weeks as the realisation we're not going up kicks in to the players heads.

When was the last time we a. Won in edinburgh and b. beat a team from Edinburgh?

Anyway, against all known logic, I took Rangers along with PSV and Liverpool in a treble today. The bookies must love me.

We beat hibs in the challenge cup beginning of this season.