Vuckic

tannerall

Probably cause he has a slight similarity to Kyle Lafferty in positioning and stature ? :unsure:

Appears to have much more awareness and professionalism though.

Haha, he does but ive never thought that until you pointed it out.

He reminds me of Jerome Rothen, there is talent there we can all see it but I can't help but feel his talent is emphasised by the lack of talent around him. Around a better team, like Jerome I think he'd look slow and a bit lethargic.

Maybe it's just me who gets that impression and maybe I'm being unethical critical, but for me jury is still out.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Allan didn't get a red card is beyond me, an absolutely horrible, cowardly tackle. He went in to injure him, nothing else, and went right down the back of his leg on purpose. Andy Walker made nothing of it too, disgrace! That should have been getting shown again.

It was a really unacceptable challenge in my opinion. Plainly malicious, and a million miles away from "hard but fair".

Vuckic is a good talent and has conducted himself well while on loan here.

How Allan didn't get a red card is beyond me, an absolutely horrible, cowardly tackle. He went in to injure him, nothing else, and went right down the back of his leg on purpose. Andy Walker made nothing of it too, disgrace! That should have been getting shown again.

Completely agree with this.

Haha, he does but ive never thought that until you pointed it out.

He reminds me of Jerome Rothen, there is talent there we can all see it but I can't help but feel his talent is emphasised by the lack of talent around him. Around a better team, like Jerome I think he'd look slow and a bit lethargic.

Maybe it's just me who gets that impression and maybe I'm being unethical critical, but for me jury is still out.

Not entirely convinced either, but also not sure why haha.

Please don't say that it's offensive to women

Stay outta this section then, you are really going to get upset. http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showforum=5

As for The topic in hand, I like the lad, pushes on and tries his best, can see a lot of spirit in there (which a lot have been lacking) and has an eye for goal too. Would love to get him but can't see it unfortunately. Happy to be proven wrong on this one though.

I wonder how much of a pre-season the guy had. Add to that the lack of game time before he came to us. I think we have yet to see the best of this lad!

Agree he's still not fully fit looks a good player though and has fitted into our team well.

Can the Allan tackle be picked up by the panel since he was already booked for it, as it was done only out of revenge and with intent to injure.

I don't think so. As soon as they're booked nothing can be done as the referee has seen it and they can't be undermined.

Not for me, good ability but slow as a week in the jail. Modern game demands speed and also he holds on to the ball too much when we should be going for quick sharp passing game.

He's 21 and not the finished article, and frankly if you have skill and ability which this guy does, speed is less important no matter what era we're talking about.

If we were to sign him it would have to be in the basis of selling him on in a few years at 3 or 4 times what we pay for him.

Oh well....in that case, lets not bother! :lol:

I know we're used to buying players coming to the end of their careers recently mate, but that's generally how it usually works!! :D

Realistically, I think he'd be sold on in the summer for £500k - £1m going by EPL terms. He'll be in the last year of his contract and not getting a sniff of first team action with Newcastle. No idea if he will come good, but I think he could do a good job for us, and with proper coaching, could become a player!