Lafferty Wants Back!

julescotia

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst thing is that if Ally were still manger it would probably happen.

Not for me thanks. The only ones I would maybe even slightly consider coming back would be McGregor & Davis.

Haha, a dig at Ally for no discernible reason and then tell us you would take some of them back? Laughable.

Have we not got enough fucking problems :BELM:

I remember i was at his debut (raith rovers game) correct me if i'm wrong as my memory shite, he came on think it was second half and was running like a gazelle at the opposition i thought he's going to be some players for us. :anguish:

He was running like a gazelle, unfortunately the ball was rolling along 3 feet behind him :lol:

Not for me thanks. The only ones I would maybe even slightly consider coming back would be McGregor & Davis.

Davis :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Supposed captain who fucking bailed on us at a time of need. Fucking rat.

Haha, a dig at Ally for no discernible reason and then tell us you would take some of them back? Laughable.

Mccoist had history in looking at old players/transfer targets/his pals and going after them. Kyle Lafferty fits that bill. The lazy option. I don't see the same happening under McCall.

And aye, "maybe even slightly considering" is my way of saying I'd offer them life long contracts... :lol:

Mccoist had history in looking at old players/transfer targets/his pals and going after them. Kyle Lafferty fits that bill. The lazy option. I don't see the same happening under McCall.

And aye, "maybe even slightly considering" is my way of saying I'd offer them life long contracts... :lol:

Stupid dig at Ally for no reason, whatever floats your boat. If you would consider it, then that's up to you, I certainly would never have those guys back.

Took me all of 20 seconds to remember this, google it & C&P the link! http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-ally-mccoist-blasts-1490704