Lafferty Wants Back!

julescotia

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy was absolute shit ffs and at a cost of nearly 4 million we must ask questions why the likes of this imposter was anywhere near the Rangers in the first place another good bit of business by the Rangers management of the time.People go on about a lack of scouting system well if lafferty is what was scouted when we had a so called scouting system no fucking wonder we ended up in the shit wasting millions on shit like him.

We've had stories this week now about Davis and Lafferty "ohhhhhh I hope the Rangers fans don't boo me at Hampden because I walked out on them".

Are the Scottish mhedia too lazy to realise that the majority of the Rangers support these days don't give a fuck about Scotland games, and the crowd will be mostly Rangers-hating Hamishes?

It's amazing, the only one I felt was a little genuine was Lovenkrands, but he probably just wanted to move back to keep his burd happy. :P

Lovenkrands I'd have taken when he left Newcastle. Don't think I'd have taken him after that though as his career seemed to be in a steady decline after that. Wish he had never left to be fair.

Lovenkrands I'd have taken when he left Newcastle. Don't think I'd have taken him after that though as his career seemed to be in a steady decline after that. Wish he had never left to be fair.

My feelings exactly, had my fingers crossed for him to sign when he left Newcastle, it's a shame it never happened. He was amazing in europe for us.

Recently engaged to a Scot's girl and suddenly he wants a move back - must think we button up the back!

Poor player with a poor attitude, the exact type of player that should never be near our club in the future.

I know Boyd is finished and will and should be out the door at Ibrox come the end of the season but thinking back they let him go for nothing,the SPLs all time goal scorer who cost something like 400,000 and kept a fucking donkey like Lafferty ffs madness complete incompetent fucking madness.