Lafferty Wants Back!

julescotia

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree with dunny and ip would be raging if this cunt was allowed back this flop cost us 3.75 m and was a waste of space apart from a total of about 12 games and shat on us when he should've stood by us after the amount of times we stood by him for his shite plus Boyd has showed don't bring back a striker who has been there in the past especially 1 who was a flop

Eh no thanks.

But I'll take Stephen Davies instead.

Steven Davies is even less welcome in my eyes.

He was Rangers captain and should have set an example. He fucked off and done a runner when we needed someone to stand up and be counted.

He was the person who should have stood up in that dressing room and said anyone who has the club at heart should do all they could to get us back to where we belong.

He didn't. Some captain.

I don't want to see one single player returning that used to play for us ..It's now time to move forward and thankfully MCCall seems to be a Manager that is not frightened of playing young guys..He may keep some experience but I'll doubt he would sanction any moves for hasbeens .

:lol: I wouldn't take him back based on his ability alone tbf, he would make Kenny Miller look like Aguero.

He can fuck right off, I was thinking about Ness recently, and I do think he, Davis and Aluko are the only ones I'd accept coming back. Still top players and should have went onto bigger and better things when they left us, Davis has, Aluko to an extent too. I would have had no qualms about them leaving if they tuped over, but they didn't and I'm dissapointed about that, but I can move on and accept people make mistakes.

Cunts like Lafferty, Naismith, Whittaker etc I would chase out of Ibrox if they set foot inside. Those press conferences were the worst fucking thing a Rangers player could say.

Amazing how being shipped out on loan to a wee shitty backwater team in Turkey can make a player realise what an arse he's made of things.

I don't hold a grudge against any of these guys other than Naismith & Whittaker.

Still wouldn't take Lafferty back though based purely on his ability.

I mean, think of the players who even said they would play for us for free, where are they now? If players can say that and not bother coming then why think there's anything in this story?

Either still at their megabucks clubs in the middle of nowhere - Weiss

Or nowhere near good enough to get a game for our youth teams now - Novo

Still baffles me that there is fans that get taken in by that pish.

If you think about the money we wasted on Lafferty it's pretty scary indeed. Close to £4m on a transfer fee and even more in combined wages. We turned this joker in a to millionaire.

And knowing him he probably spent it on pointless things like, crates of chupa chups.