Outstanding Vb Article

thehost

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unionists, Loyalists, Rangers fans will never have a voice in Scotland unless we mobilise and become a political force. We are banging our heads against a brick wall on a daily basis and getting nowhere.

I would love nothing more than to see the PUL community come together and become a political voice, where no one will be allowed to smear or demonise our people, the way the media have been doing for two decades or more. Without political representation we are a silent majority. We, the PUL majority need to change and change fast before we are treated like scum in our country and before the UK is broken up.

You vote for a Rangers hater or Loyalist hater, don't moan when they hate you in return for your vote.

It would need something major like Rangers being stitched up, forced in to administration, demoted to division 3 and treated like a leper for the PUL or Rangers community to unite and act to protect our self interests.

It would need something major like Rangers being stitched up, forced in to administration, demoted to division 3 and treated like a leper for the PUL or Rangers community to unite and act to protect our self interests.

to be fair we had united before the blueknights caused 3 years of mayhem

Ooft... Some comeback... Rocked me on my heels.

Westminster and the Catholic Church - Both of them hotbeds of crooks, deviants and paedophiles... Both responsible for using war to further their aims.

FFS tell us something we don't know, is that the best you can do. ?

The only way they can get total control in this backwater is to block vote for Snp .They tried this for the independence vote .They probably didn't expect all the outside areas in Central Scotland to be out with their direction .They will come back and win the next time as they will have many others brainwashed by then .

It's always a possibility, but apart from bolshie glasgow and Dundee I don't think the rest will change their view and also labour will be rid of them and hopefully a more balanced party.

So vote for UKIP or Conservatives then?

Yer alright, thanks.

You'd have to be a bit of a nutter to vote the former. Well, so I would have thought, but sadly there are a few that I have a fair amount of time for that are going down that strange little route.

The latter? Well, if you're that way inclined batter in. However if you decide to vote Tory based on football grievances, you really could do with having a think about your priorities.

So vote for UKIP or Conservatives then?

Aye, you batter in...

Let a few football fans on the Interwebz sway your political decisions.

Anyway, what happened to the HMRC topic? A lot of deflection going on in this thread. Doing the scum's job for them.

Great article.

Have the Vanguard Bears thought of by-passing HMRC and taking their complaints and evidence to the Treasury Minister?

According to one of their tweets yesterday in reply to the same question "So has it been passed on and acknowledged as a viable complaint/issue?"

Vanguardbears repied: "The short answer is no. However, we are in the process of doing so among other issues of significance."

According to one of their tweets yesterday in reply to the same question "So has it been passed on and acknowledged as a viable complaint/issue?"

Vanguardbears repied: "The short answer is no. However, we are in the process of doing so among other issues of significance."

Good to hear.

They are a bit sinister in their approach..... and I still find it mind boggling that supposed grown men and women devote that much time out of every single day to absolutely hate a football club.

its strange, but it says more about them than it does about us i suppose. Bit of a sad existence really.

Yer alright, thanks.

You'd have to be a bit of a nutter to vote the former. Well, so I would have thought, but sadly there are a few that I have a fair amount of time for that are going down that strange little route.

The latter? Well, if you're that way inclined batter in. However if you decide to vote Tory based on football grievances, you really could do with having a think about your priorities.

;)

Aye, you batter in...

Let a few football fans on the Interwebz sway your political decisions.

Anyway, what happened to the HMRC topic? A lot of deflection going on in this thread. Doing the scum's job for them.

u just dont think below the first onion layer do u. The football issue is only the start and current visible aspect. In the post is job discrimination, public spending discrimination such as coatbridge v airdrie etc. Concerted effort to destroy the union as well. U dont find the idea of a sky wizardry sect all block voting concerning. Never ask why they are doing it???? There is a reason the leftie parties were targeted.