In Retrospect How Much Has Mccoist Robbed Us?

thehost

The ones who seem the keenest to keep this hate-fest going are largely a similar band to those who want to deflect from the gross corporate mismanagement that has been going on over the last few years, go figure.

Yes... I did notice that... Actually it's hard not to notice.

I'm guessing they wouldn't mind terribly if we referred to them as The Boys from the Boardroom Brigade, given their fondness for nicknames.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't do damage!? You at the noise up? We didn't even have scouts under his tenure. He's set us back a decade. We should have been the 2nd best team in Scotland competing for cups by div 2.

No, I am not 'at the noise up.' My post is perfectly sensible... But you crack on with the hyperbolic witch-hunt. (tu)

FFS same old same old, let it go, we can't change what has happened but we can go on supporting the team and the manager.

ally has the power to end this. Give up the gardening or at least tell us why he wont. Also explain in an interview why all the bad reports about his training regime. Cmon ally. Spill it without charging us book fees.explain urself. Other than that I wont rest until u are away from my club.

the fans never wanted the dud sacked ffs. Did u see.those idiots welcoming him at the egm??? Did u?

Did I, did I, please think of the children

No I didn't cause I wasn't there...

I wanted him sacked last season and that's what a competent board would have done. Football is obviously the most important thing at a football club, the previous board of directors were completely negligent in that regard. No scouts, that's worse than incompetence

The OP is absolutely right.

I read the views of the topic being done to death but today finished the story for me. I posted on my FB the very same, in that Ally must be suddenly realising that most fans were right to call him a shit manager. He must now realise that he has fucked our return to the top flight, through his poor vision.

SportingIntegrity nailed it for me. Every time I see his fucking name, I want to scream!

ally has the power to end this. Give up the gardening or at least tell us why he wont. Also explain in an interview why all the bad reports about his training regime. Cmon ally. Spill it without charging us book fees.explain urself. Other than that I wont rest until u are away from my club.

No need for him to explain any of it. It would be cringeworthy and pathetic. Just stop taking the money and walk away quietly and in shame.

You know what, people have every right to question McCoist, he's fucked the club for the past 3 years. I know it's not good to look on negatives but the more good McCall does you just can't help but think what a fuck up McCoist was.

It's going to take a lot of us some time to let it go. Was an extremely horrible period in our history.

He does a point though Peter old boy

Its no wonder people have a go at him , he thinks he is above us and anyone who

dares have a different view is always picked on, I didnt even disagree with him other than McCoist was an employee and board after board did nothing about it . They are the ones not doing their jobs, McCoist was doing his but not that well and his bosses should have did their duty to do what was best to the company.

u refers to the gullible coisty fc fans. I support the rangers.

You need to grow uo and come out of the huff, McCoist is and always will be a Legend to the majority of Rangers fans forihis playing days. There is nothing gullible in that whats so ever.

Did I, did I, please think of the children

No I didn't cause I wasn't there...

I wanted him sacked last season and that's what a competent board would have done. Football is obviously the most important thing at a football club, the previous board of directors were completely negligent in that regard. No scouts, that's worse than incompetence

Swollenbaws doesnt see it that way, its all McCoist fault even though his bosses had the power to sack him and get our club back on course to get promotion, The Raith game at Easter rd should have been the end game for the football coaching staff. Makes you wonder if any on the board were really interested in the football or just on the cash and I mean from SDM days onwards so dont get your knickers in a twist all you pro and anti board guys as I mean them all.

bang on and until he stops taking the money and comes out and explains himself (if he can), he will always be a disgrace in my eyes.

These McCoist threads are getting on my threepennies, have we not done them to death by now. Fuck sake move on or at least find something else to greet about

I'll move on when Ally stops robbing an undeserved wage from this club.

Blaming the board is so very boring now. They all needed "Super" on side to keep the ST money rolling in. It worked for a while. But like any fraudulent imposter (i.e. the Gardener) they are always found out. McCoist has been found by McCalls 'sensible' approach. Training, Tactics anyone?

The board were not fit. Ally -- was smart enough to try and hang his failing on them. And .. any others that were convenient after a loss/draw. Green in particular. McCall said last week any turmoil would not affect the team (the delisting....) If that was 'Super' he would have been all over that for setting us up to fail vs Hearts.

Fuck off McCoist. Do not ever enter my club.. my Father's club, or my Grandfather's club ever again.

Boards come and go... It's about the product on the pitch. Yes.. the board can influence that. But a Manager like McCoist? Charlatan. If I had to ask Walter a question or 2 .. it would be: Why? What did you see?

Has Walter been quiet about Stuart's success? Is he embarrassed? I love WS... but ffs. Ally has even tainted his legacy. That's bloody hard to do!

WATP and GSTQ!

(tu)

a 70k manager and we can play football

smith mccoist bain should all hang their heads in shame

The fact the fat ride is still taking a wage is unbelievable, breaks my fucking heart as we all love him as a player but nothing he has done since taking over is acceptable on any level. Greedy horrible cunt.