Nicky Law To Leave For Half A Million?

RFC72RFC

Went totally down in my estimations after trying that cheap as fuck tackle on Vuckic because he was losing and getting the pissed ripped out of him.

Aye but if he was wearing a Rangers shirt and raked his studs down the back of Scott Brown's leg we wouldn't care. I'm more interested in his talent, that was one bad tackle cheap shot though it was

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd keep him. He has been playing well lately and I always knew he was capable.

Also, remember that we need a squad. We already have 12 players out of contract and I can't see us bringing twelve new ones in.

We need to keep the likes of Wallace, Law, Bell, McGregor, etc. We need to have a nucleus of players to build on with the new ones that come in.

Difficult one to call. 3 months ago 0.5M for Law would have been a no brainer. But under McCall he is playing well.

Good summation. That's pretty much what I think.

Plus if McCall can get more out of him on the park, we might get a lot more than £0.5m if we're back in the top tier with him performing well.

If he continues to put in more of the recent decent performances and gets us up, then I'd be inclined to keep him.

Was not impressed at all with him although he played well in a few games then seemed to disappear. McCall looks like he can bring the better player out of him and play him in a position he is best in. All in all, I would keep him, in the belief that he can flourish under the correct management and coaching. Plus, we are not sure how much dosh we will have to enhance the squad when the out of contract players are let go?

Allan would be ok to have but if I were to choose between Vuckic or Allan it would be Vuckic by miles. Allan doesn't seem consistent enough and he seems like a shite bag, he has previously been criticised by managers for his attitude. As for Law I would keep him, we need goalscorers in our team as we dont have enough of them and I think he could still improve under Mcall.

Punt him for whatever we can get. Next season if we get up should be a completely new squad. Preferrably with a good technical, young probbly foreign coach similar to Delia. Anyone coming in knows what they are getting themselves in for, if they'd rather eat Monster Munch and kick balls at thie rmanager's bare arse they dont need to come.