• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the one where it was just him talking about the game ?

"We wur just cheated oot so we wur "

Could just be dressed up as one of them...

Thats the treble gone wit did ye think eh the ref..

After loosing the treble the last thing I would be thinking about is pulling out a microphone to get fans opinions on it... Unless he was one of us hahahaha

Could just be dressed up as one of them...

Thats the treble gone wit did ye think eh the ref..

After loosing the treble the last thing I would be thinking about is pulling out a microphone to get fans opinions on it... Unless he was one of us hahahaha

Aye I though it was a possible pisstake but he seems to do it after everyone of their games including wins going by the youtube channel they have , genuinely think he is just another backwards , deluded member of their support

Aye I though it was a possible pisstake but he seems to do it after everyone of their games including wins going by the youtube channel they have , genuinely think he is just another backwards , deluded member of their support

I tell you what, he'll be getting a few slaps or avoided at all costs once spotted at the next game, for the ridicule he's brought on for the inbreds.

I don't doubt there are many Bear's who haven't stopped laughing all day at work. I'm walking about bursting out laughing everytime i think of the videos :lol::lol::lol:

SHITE!!! :uk:

I tell you what, he'll be getting a few slaps or avoided at all costs once spotted at the next game, for the ridicule he's brought on for the inbreds.

I don't doubt there are many Bear's who haven't stopped laughing all day at work. I'm walking about bursting out laughing everytime i think of the videos :lol::lol::lol:

SHITE!!! :uk:

:lol::D my joint favourite is the specky rodent shouting about how they 'wur nevur goni be allowed tae win at eh day m8' :D

Govanhill is full of the fuckers attaching themselves to the scum .

These videos should be autotuned into a song...would be pretty amusing to play when the occasion arose?

Has anyone seen "The Bed Intruder" song?

Appropriate one for the tims, that one. Bet they used one of the lines to start their letter to the referees...

'You don't have to come and confess,

We're gon fiiind you, we're gon find you...'

Sounds like a warning song re Torbett.

'they're rapin everybody out here...'