Cryptic Bbc Tweet

The SFA should rule on King being FAP this week!!! Big exclusive..... NOT.

This new term has only recently made its way into my consciousness.

So I googled it.

• Urban Dictionary: fap
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fap
    fap. The onomatopoeic representation of masturbation. Often used to suggest that something is attractive. Did you see those Natalie Portman pics? *fap fap fap*.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Free entry for STs plus a small entrance fee (£2 & £5 ) for everyone else would be ideal in my opinion. If the opposition could offer something similar then the SPFL would find it difficult to punish any club for making the games affordable for all.

Will it happen ?. i think the opposing clubs will see the blue pound more attractive than thanking their own fans.

Now i know its the SPFL and not the SFA, but is this King letting them know the havoc he can wreak if they dont play ball with FAPP ?

Is it an attempt to foster "this can all go away with a phone call" again

That wont work with the wee men at the SPFL or the SFA, and is a big,big gamble they wont retaliate.

The fan groups and kingco fans will be outraged he is risking the club being fined or worse.

King may even be another step ahead. The SFA say no and he cannow say it was retaliation.

We will have to ask for permission like hivs did last year, they had their request granted. They will not allow us as we generate to much money, plus the scum that tries to pass itself off as a football authority would bloody hammer us if we don't ask and just went ahead and did it.

Spiteful SFA will deem them not FAP because they will perceive the free to ST thing as a threat.

Risky strategy by us, like complaining about the food in a Chiinese restaurant before you get it.

Fuck it, let them all do their worst.

Other way around mate. It's like them holding a water pistol to our heads, while we hold a Magnum 44 to theirs.

If I've got this right, If DK isn't FAP then he can put an advisor on the board to act on his behalf. We carry on as normal.

If we cut admission for ST holders, they lose up to £1m. Money they can seriously be doing with.

First of all if season ticket holders can get in for free and also the spfl get less money then great.

What I do not quite understand is why this plan that is being considered has been leaked at this time ? It must either be to see the reaction from spfl or as a few have said a bargaining tool to get the King cleared. :unsure: