*****the Official Hearts Vs Rangers Thread****

only thing that matters today is us getting a result against hearts and hopefully hibs make a cunt of things in there game which they do from time to time.

silly dropped points at home have cost us dearly :pipe:

But . . . . but what about the contract ?

On a more serious note , let's see what Zal and McGregor are like. Though not perfect , I feel they're our best CH partnership.

Rumour has it his contract says Jig has to be selected for the squad not that he has to start. Well, that's the one I'm starting anyhow. Also, anyone want to buy some magic beans?

But . . . . but what about the contract ?

On a more serious note , let's see what Zal and McGregor are like. Though not perfect , I feel they're our best CH partnership.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!

Awful selection. So many let downs picked yet again regardless of form. McCall is a glorified Ally McCoist.

Disappointed too. Much preferred when we played 3-5-2 against Hibs just after he took the job.

We need a total clear out in the summer and a manager who has no connection to Rangers at all.

One step forward (mcculloch dropped) and about 3 steps back (foster starting, Walsh & Hardie dropped, no Sinnamon or Gallagher once again, also fucking 4-4-2 again.)

McCall is proving to me he doesn't have what it takes to be Rangers manager of the board takes the easy cheap option and signs him up then we are fucked.

Disappointed too. Much preferred when we played 3-5-2 against Hibs just after he took the job.

We need a total clear out in the summer and a manager who has no connection to Rangers at all.

Couldn't agree more. I've went from being excited and looking forward to it to fearing the worst now.

Not a great team selection IMO.

Don't think Shiels offers much at all, Miller is finished and I hoped we'd seen the last of Foster (does anyone else remember Foster being good in the Champions League one year or am I losing it :lol: ?)

Hope of course that I'm proven wrong!

Not a great team selection IMO.

Don't think Shiels offers much at all, Miller is finished and I hoped we'd seen the last of Foster (does anyone else remember Foster being good in the Champions League one year or am I losing it :lol: ?)

Hope of course that I'm proven wrong!

Yeah he played well that season. I remember he was man of the match against Valencia but missed an absolute sitter.

For those complaing about the team selection maybe you should wait till after the game. That 3-5-2 we used against Hibs seems to be loved on here now but before the game this place was in meltdown.

I posted for over a year that our squad was more suited for 352 and was hounded for it every time :lol: