*****the Official Hearts Vs Rangers Thread****

Can see Hearts winning tbh. Not confident going in to this at all.

I was at Ibrox when we played them off the park...these guys aren't fucking Barcelona. We need to keep eleven on the park, that'll be key with Robbie's boys diving all over the fucking lace. A lot will depend on McCall.......which team he picks.

Maybe not. They will putup a fight at home though mate. Might be just enough to do us a favour. One thing is for sure, it will be nervy even if we are winning looking out for their result.

Sure will.

Beating Hearts is the only thing that's in our own hands so if we can do that then I'll be happy enough.

I was at Ibrox when we played them off the park...these guys aren't fucking Barcelona. We need to keep eleven on the park, that'll be key with Robbie's boys diving all over the fucking lace. A lot will depend on McCall.......which team he picks.

They're fucking shite. I'm not worried about them, I'm worried about us and what team we put out, that'll be the difference.

If McCall chooses a 4-4-2 for this we have lost before a ball is kicked Imo. I think a 3-5-2 is the only option, we need to play a 3-5-2 for all the remaining games especially against queens. We play far better as a team in a 3-5-2 formation and considering our midfield is usually swamped by an extra man we need an extra man in there to counter act that.

It is a first for us that the last game of the season no matter what happens

whatever happens tomorrow - we still have the playoffs.

Those are the real test and we could win tomorrow and it might not matter .

I,m hoping we go in with a purpose and the right attitude against hearts

and tighten up at the back .

After last week the call should be dont concede - take a boring type jose win

and see what happens elsewhere.

We need to start with the strategic approach to the remaining games. I think the 3-5-2 to flood the midfield and look for solid and professional performances are what we need to get up.

I honestly couldn't care less if we only go up winning games the way we did in uefa cup run, it's the result that counts. Keep it tight and get some lads up front with energy and who can finish and we might just get a happy outcome to our journey.

If McCall chooses a 4-4-2 for this we have lost before a ball is kicked Imo. I think a 3-5-2 is the only option, we need to play a 3-5-2 for all the remaining games especially against queens. We play far better as a team in a 3-5-2 formation and considering our midfield is usually swamped by an extra man we need an extra man in there to counter act that.

You mean the 3-5-2 we played against Queen of the South when they won 3-0?

You mean the 3-5-2 we played against Queen of the South when they won 3-0?

We absolutely did not played 3-5-2 against them in that game.

Here's the starting Xl, tell me how we started against them in a 3-5-2 formation; Robinson, McGregor, Zal, Moshni, Wallace, Templeton, Law, Murdoch, Vuckic, Miller & Clark.

We absolutely did not played 3-5-2 against them in that game.

Here's the starting Xl, tell me how we started against them in a 3-5-2 formation; Robinson, McGregor, Zal, Moshni, Wallace, Templeton, Law, Murdoch, Vuckic, Miller & Clark.

Correct. We didn't get humped 3-0 because of a formation we didn't use, it was because Jig was suspended. Lol. Seriously though, one of our worst performances this season, and there are plenty to pick from. We don't have the players for a 4-4-2 and it is an outdated and predictable formation anyhow.

There was almost always 3 at the back that game and we horsed because of it. Play like that again and we'll get fucked again.

McCall has absolutely no idea how to play against pace with that defence.

Most teams have 3 sitting back when attacking. Whether it's one of the full backs dropping in while the other goes forward or the deep lying midfielder providing cover. The alternative is to leave 2 at the back.

Most teams have 3 sitting back when attacking. Whether it's one of the full backs dropping in while the other goes forward or the deep lying midfielder providing cover. The alternative is to leave 2 at the back.

Regardless, McGregor, Zaliukas, and Mohsni were torn apart by Reilly that night and QotS in general on the counter. Different tactics required, at least away.

Into these bastards Rangers.