*****the Official Hearts Vs Rangers Thread****

The most important thing is to win, regardless of hibs result. We need to return to form since if we do have a further 6 games to play that we'll be up for it. let's hope we play as well as we did against hibs last time or first half against hearts and whatever happens after the 90 happens. If we come good now we can put QoS and Hibs to bed and hopefully the SPL side too.

We only need a win and for hibs to draw mate. I think Falkirk have beat them on their last 3 meetings and they played well against us last week. Shite situation to be in but there is still hope.

My only worry is the fact that Falkirk have nothing to play for tomorrow since their play-off hopes ended last week.

Going into tomorrow preparing mentally for another season at this level, but crossing fingers for a shot of magic from somewhere. Don't want to get the hopes too high as they've been dashed far too often this season; end of the day, if we dont get promoted, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

I hope Stuart goes for 3-5-2, with Jig either or the bench or (if he must play) up front. Shiels needs to start, but Kenny should drop to the bench. Mohsni is a worry, but hopefully someone has told him to remember the under-pressure defender's code: if in doubt, lump it out.

Whatever the formation, I wish Stuart and the boys the very best of British. Even if Falkirk don't do us a favour, a good performance and result would set us up well for the play-offs.

I've been feeling pessimistic of late and no wonder considering the season we've had to live through

But I'm sitting today reminding myself that 2nd place isn't everything.. It's not the end of the world or our promotion hopes if we do not get second place. I do completely understand we will be in a far FAR better position if we do finish second but if we don't then we need to raise our game for an additional couple of games against our "bogey" team. We need to believe that what's for us won't go past us, regardless of what happens tomorrow we will still be in the promotion hunt, and still be favourites to progress to the 'play off final'

My only worry is the fact that Falkirk have nothing to play for tomorrow since their play-off hopes ended last week.

Maybe not. They will putup a fight at home though mate. Might be just enough to do us a favour. One thing is for sure, it will be nervy even if we are winning looking out for their result.

I've been feeling pessimistic of late and no wonder considering the season we've had to live through

But I'm sitting today reminding myself that 2nd place isn't everything.. It's not the end of the world or our promotion hopes if we do not get second place. I do completely understand we will be in a far FAR better position if we do finish second but if we don't then we need to raise our game for an additional couple of games against our "bogey" team. We need to believe that what's for us won't go past us, regardless of what happens tomorrow we will still be in the promotion hunt, and still be favourites to progress to the 'play off final'

It is either four games or six games. If we cant handle a max of six games at that level we really need to give up football.