*****the Official Hearts Vs Rangers Thread****

I'm still not too comfortable with Moshni being in there. :lol:

I suppose the only curveball you could have, would be put Wallace to the LCB position and see how fit Ferguson is. I know he's played a couple of games in the development League, he's a good player at the end of the day, but I've got no idea how fit or unfit he is right now.

There's a helpful wee site full of news and info on the Rangers...

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9166-in-good-shape-for-hearts

Ferguson is not match fit.

The boy Sinnamon, greatest RB alive, has been injured for weeks. All those on here bitching about him not playing the last few weeks :lol:

It would not shock me one bit to see us line up :

Bell

Back 3: McGregor, Zaliukas, Moshni

Wing backs: Crawford , Wallace

Midfield 3: Murdoch, Shiels, Law

Up front: vuckic in free role and mcculloch up top. He won't be dropped.

Fuckin depressing if that is the case. McCall more or less has a full squad. If 3-5-2 McCulloch will be in with Zal and Moshni with McGregor at RM. Robbie Neilsen will have been working on it and exploit the fuck out of McCulloch and Moshni. We'll actually see how good Stuart McCall is now, I hope he's fuckin magic.

There's a helpful wee site full of news and info on the Rangers...

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9166-in-good-shape-for-hearts

Ferguson is not match fit.

The boy Sinnamon, greatest RB alive, has been injured for weeks. All those on here bitching about him not playing the last few weeks :lol:

Fucksake, Al. I've never once read the nonsense your suggesting has been said on here. 'Greatest RB alive', he doesn't fucking need to be, he just needs to be a RB.

Stop your petty shite. With the emergence of Hardie, Walsh and Murdoch I think it's okay for people to pick Sinnamon even without seeing him, considering we've had McGregor (a CB), Faure (a CB), Foster (not a footballer) and Crawford (a CM) at RB this Season.

He was in the squad against Raith when Crawford was played at RB, so let's not act like he's not been overlooked due to injury.

Hopefully we press them right from the first whistle. We did that in the previous match at Tynecastle quite well, even with 10 men, then Ally made some terrible subs and we sat back. I'm cautiously optimistic Falkirk will do us a favour (how depressing needing them to do us a favour) and we can beat Hearts.

I'm a bit worried about this after what we saw on Saturday against Falkirk, but then again, Falkirk played that well that if they can get anywhere near that level, then we might win if they're beating hivs.

I'll go for a cautious 2-1 to us.