*****the Official Hearts Vs Rangers Thread****

Never a pen in a million years.

Bell could have caught the ball with both hands and held onto it and that wee prick Walker would have said he never touched it.

I have been a big advocate of bringing in video replays, but this makes me doubt it. The tims would just continue to state that it was a clear penalty even if video replays proved otherwise and the media would just distort the facts.

Walker started out quite impartial today then as Rangers started to get a grip on the game his mask slipped and the utter hatred he has for Scotlands Most Successful Football Club just started pouring from him like skitters from a tramps arse..He gets a wage for spouting aw that as well!!??..

Ref should have sent the diving striker aff tbh, But then we wouldn't have broken away for that Class 2nd Goal. Nice to see the Team putting in a performance for the New Princess Birthday.

Keep a clean sheet and 11 men on the park and bring on Q.O.S. Nothing to FEAR for we are RANGERS..

:uk:

A wonder if they give out fan of the week at awards at Tynecastle

"Lets have a round of applause for Linda,who's been off the scag for a whole 4 days,step right up Linda!"

I never really used to bother with Hertz but over the last few year they've really stormed up the cunt scale along with Dundee HIbs.

Well said Robbo, a jambo legend telling the truth. Listen and learn Provan ya Erse!

At least one of them sent off 2nd half and we keep our heads will do for me, can't do feck all about the Hivs score.

Edit: Provan is still an Erse but so is Walker ;)

Walker started out quite impartial today then as Rangers started to get a grip on the game his mask slipped and the utter hatred he has for Scotlands Most Successful Football Club just started pouring from him like skitters from a tramps arse..He gets a wage for spouting aw that as well!!??..

Ref should have sent the diving striker aff tbh, But then we wouldn't have broken away for that Class 2nd Goal. Nice to see the Team putting in a performance for the New Princess Birthday.

Keep a clean sheet and 11 men on the park and bring on Q.O.S. Nothing to FEAR for we are RANGERS..

:uk:

It was not a penalty. Absolutely not. They can whinge and greet all they want but the fact is...we are showing Hearts what would have been had we had a proper management team in place from August.

THIS!!^^^^

We should have beaten this mob 4 times. Today only demonstrates that.

How the fuck did players and management manage to finish 3rd??

how we playing guys at work missed the first half, streaming the second on my phone now but dont kn ow how much ill actually get to see!!

Hearts started the better team. We have taken our chances and Bell has been superb.

Hearts players seething so it is a bit tssty. Keep the head and we will take 3 points.