The 'new' Rangers Story By The Obsessed

Ace

hahaha just after i posted he appears..................

Auldheid ‏@Auldheid 7m7 minutes ago

@THE_TBK @STVGrant @PJGreenandwhite @hen1rik @footballisfixed To my ken STV Grant has had nothing on UEFA licence to work with. So a bit

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only bit of truth;

"Supporters and shareholders at clubs surely have a right to know that the national association is taking decisions that treat all clubs equally and certainly does not disadvantage any club in financial terms to benefit another."

Only problem for that thundercunt is that it is us that has been screwed over.

Only bit of truth;

"Supporters and shareholders at clubs surely have a right to know that the national association is taking decisions that treat all clubs equally and certainly does not disadvantage any club in financial terms to benefit another."

Only problem for that thundercunt is that it is us that has been screwed over.

has the guy seen scottish football in the last three years?

This guy has clearly done a number on certain folk. Why are people even entertaining this? And why are people taking time to actually work out whether what he says has any relevance? Sheer madness.

I don't think anyone is entertaining it. The thread is fairly consistent in it's mockery of this mentalist.

Quite interesting stuff form this guy, seems quite intelligent, however wiretaps, SFA, HMRC & Peter get a mention.

For me IMO, does there not seem like a thread of collusion between these organisations, would be interesting to see if Police Scotland would probe this further.

PS. Good work Dude.

Police Scotland are a bunch of inept lazy corrupt cunts.

P.S there are still some decent ones left but they are few and far between.

Theyre just mad because the SFA tried to hand them a treble, tried to make it as easy as they could make it for them. And they're that shite they still fucked it. Everything about their club and fans makes me cringe.

This guy has clearly done a number on certain folk. Why are people even entertaining this? And why are people taking time to actually work out whether what he says has any relevance? Sheer madness.

Have you ever thought that many of us are still surprised by the level their obsession stretches too?

Plus we should never ever ignore a threat such as this on our club, the nothing to see brigade have caused us enough trouble in the past,

If it doesn't interest you, you can reserve your right to keep your thought on it to yourself and let the rest of us get on with it ........

personally I would be passing this on to police Scotland? Where did he get all this stolen information from that he has stored?

Fight fire with fire and let this cunt get out of this one, he has tax issue documents?

He has already admitted having these documents, no point just having a laugh, get it bloody reported.

And he said we would need to know? Who's we? Could this be part of the tax leak?

He is correct in one sense .There is corruption in Scotland from one football club . HIS OWN .

The beggars are rancid with corruption from top to bottom and something has to be done about it.

It's not rocket science to see a club continue to get a LOWER FINE ,EVERYTIME their fans cause trouble and it's been happening for the last 5/10 years

When does this happen anywhere in the world when a club misbehaves ?

Twice now they have been given a "heads up" to get them reinstated back into a European competition in mysteries circumstances .??

Purely coincidence eh ???

Somewhere in Uefa ,there is a helping hand with this club .We all remember Platini being overly friendly with Pedro few years back .

Was there anything in this ?

In hindsight .Well done Goat for smoking him out (tu)

Just disagree with your sentiments about the land deals at Scumdome and Lennoxtown

Cheers mate, fuck knows what I done, but cheers anyway. :lol:

A brilliant windup.

Clearly they see the Audit Scotland investigation and their first thought is try and get Rangers into trouble :lol:

I'd love to see the land deals bring them down, tho it looks a long shot. Their mates will be shredding evidence like its going out of style, but you never know, somebody just might stick to it.

Please PM me the dudes details. There are thousands of PPI salesmen, double glazing, insurance, solar panel amd central heating companies, all dying to call him. :lol: