***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

The butterflies are kicking-in.

I'd love to see us put them in their place, big time. Prove that we have the quality and that, when it matters, we can deliver to remind them of their stature.

The pressure is on them, make no mistake about it. They are a side full of unspectacular Hibs fans and spoiled, young professionals who failed in the big breaks early in their career. They have achieved nothing and the freedom of playing for second-rate, pressure-free Hibs wasn't there on Wednesday and it won't be there today. They have to deliver.

'MON THE QUEEN'S ELEVEN!

Any result that takes us through will do me, but an early goal would be soooooooo welcome. Come on Rangers do this today. (tu)

Could you imagine how long a day it will be if they beat us 1-0 after scoring in the first 10 MIBs :lol:

Less than 3 hours to go

Stomach is in knots

Feeling a wee bit better reading that McGregor is available.

Is this 100% the case?

Unless he got injured or pissed McCall off he will be playing.

Suspension starts from 31st May and Miller from 3rd June.

I don't care how we play. I don't care who plays. I don't care what formation we use. I don't care if we play route one, pass them to sleep or get outplayed. I don't care what the football world thinks about us, I don't care if we have been shit all season.

Just fucking get through.

PLEASE.

Could you imagine how long a day it will be if they beat us 1-0 after scoring in the first 10 MIBs :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me if that happens, we always seem to do things the hard way.

Would absolutely love a win to keep momentum and confidence going into Thursday, but I'll settle for just going through in whatever manner.

Rangers: Bell; Foster, McGregor, McCulloch, Zaliukas, Wallace; Vuckic, Murdoch, Shiels, Law; Miller.

Subs: Simonsen, Mohsni, Smith, Black, Clark, Crawford, Boyd.

5-4-1 lol

Or 4231 - lee and Murdoch sitting in front of the back 4?