***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

Difficult one to call for me.

When we got through the QOS tie, I thought we'd be better suited to playing away from home against Hibs, I always fancied us to score at Easter Road, they will have the ball, will press us and more than likely play the better game with the ball, as they did at Ibrox. It's not an easy game, but our breaks away will make them much more exposed when they will try to throw the kitchen sink at us.

I'd like an early goal, sure, but think McCall may opt to keep it tight to the 50-60 minute mark, when they start to get desperate, then look to break. I fancied us to score at Easter Road, I still do, but our two nil lead makes it easier for them, they know what they have to do. I imagine they'll change their shape, if they don't Stubbs is idiotic. I expect Malonga to play, thought he played well, and I expect El Alagui to come in, two big guys, two targets to hit for those crosses. Cummings was largely ineffective and when Alan doesn't fire, they struggle, these two up front would cause havoc if they were supplied with the right balls and had runners working off them. Malonga dropping deep caused us issues in defence, if he played with a strong partner, who could work in that space malonga creates, they'd have a fair few more chances than they did.

The tie is far from over, one goal from them and it's panic stations for us, even if it comes in the 88th minute. We need to have an attacking threat to put the shitters up the fans and players. Look to attack with pace, get the early goal and don't invite pressure on to us. I'd be tempted to play Walsh for his pace on the break, but that means Foster misses out, despite being a truly god awful player, he's done well and deserves praise, the position is his till someone takes it.

3-5-2

Bell

Mcgregor Zal Streete/Moshni

Foster Shiels Murdoch Law Waldo

Vuckic

Miller

Nerves have really kicked in now, shiteing myself if I'm being honest. Struggling to watch anything on the telly or concentrate on anything. I have ran over so many scenarios in my head. This game is massive, huge. We need the players to dig deep. I just hope they know that

I'm pretty nervous about this tomorrow. Not conceding early is a MUST. Doing so would be a disaster because it would put doubt in the minds of our players and give Hibs confidence.

We have to keep a clean sheet in the first half. If hibs get a goal in first 15 mins I fear the worst